7

Lexa's POV-

(Smut warning!)

I honestly couldn't care about sex. I know my past isn't very good because for month on end I fucked about 1/3 of my school but. I broke up with Lucy, kicked her out of my apartment, kept playing football and right now I'm on my way to see Clarke. We're not back together or anything but for weeks we've been staying at each other's places and... hanging out. I'm honestly over the moon she's back in my life, as soon as I got on that flight to New York I broke down crying. I knew I couldn't go back to Arkadia, so I prepared I'd have a missing piece of me.

"Hey" The smile lights up as her apartment door opens,

"Hello beautiful" I smile and kiss her cheek.

I brought her favourite take out and we get on her sofa and watch a movie, I wanted to watch a comedy but Clarke has to be sad and watch a romantic film. I gave up and let her pick and she chose The Notebook. I didn't give a shit about anything that happened in the film, I didn't pay attention so therefore I have no clue to what happened.

"That was so good, sad but good" The Blonde makes me jump,

"Yeah it was" I quickly speak,

"You were asleep you liar" She chuckled and grabbed the plates and walked into the kitchen.

I sat on the couch for a minute before getting up and walking into her kitchen. I love her apartment because everything is open and all connected, I love Clarke's style too. I walk behind her as she's washing the dishes, I place my hands on her hips and breathe down her neck causing her to lean her head back.

"I've missed you" I smirk before biting her neck causing her to moan,

"I'm-doing... the dishes" She gasps,

"Not anymore" I smirk before turning her to face me.

I instantly smash our lips together and Clarke puts her wet hands on my cheeks and then moves them to my hair and tugs on it. I tug on her bottom lip pulling her to the counter, I press her against it as she jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist. I moan at the feel of her against me and how I can't get enough of it. She sits on the counter and begins sucking and biting on my neck and chest, she doesn't care when it comes to marks because she's always fucking leaving them, I got into trouble from Lucy because she seen them on camera at my last soccer game and we had a full blown argument. I push Clarke so she's laying on the counter and I begin pulling off her joggers and panties, Clarke squirming under my touch is the best view I've ever seen. I kiss my way from her stomach and connect them to her most initiate part, I lick and suck and keep my movements strong. I've gotten a lot better at pleasing Clarke because I know exactly how much she can take and when she's getting close.

"Lexa. FUCK!" She screams as I sucked her clit.

I smirk and continue to please her faster and harder. She's clawing the counter and pulling on my hair which drives me insane on so many levels. I know she's getting closer by her movements so I decide to please her more and shove three fingers into her quickly causing her back to arch so fucking high.

"FUCK YES DADDY" She screamed.

DADDY. Did she just fucking call me that. I don't know what sparked something but I got so rough and pumped my fingers faster so now they're soaking wet and moved my tongue faster. Seconds later her apartments full of screams and she came. I love how she screams my name it never fails.

"That was the best one yet" She panted way out of breathe than usual,

"You think so?" I smiled climbing on top of her,