13

Lexa's POV-

How fucking badass is my fiancé? I mean, I'm kinda pissed at her for slapping Lucy. But. She kinda did deserve it. She came home and told me what happened and at first I didn't know how to react. I mean she could loose her job but then she mentioned how it Lucy filed a complaint, she'd tell the cops about what she's holding about me. My babygirl is awesome dude!

"Lexa, pass the ball!" My team mate shouts.

I quickly pass the ball and sprint to go to and advantage point. It was only practice and my team were split and wearing bibs, but you gotta treat every game and practice like it's the real deal.

"Ruby! Over here" I stretched my arm out and sprinted in front of Becky.

As soon as the ball was in front of me I smashed it with my foot as hard as I could. It curved into the back of the net and I sighed out in relief. After cheers and me being jumped on by my team mates I got my head back into the game. I saw he familiar blonde in the corner of my eye, I looked over to the stands to see her smiling. I smirked at her and continued playing. Now and then she'd come to watch me play. We've gotten more into each other's lives now, I think it's a good thing but I don't want to constantly be hovered over.

After we finished with my team scoring 2-1, I walked over to my stunning fiancé and kissed her cheeks repeatedly whilst wrapping my arms around her waist and lifting her.

"Okay, okay. Baby stop!" She shrieked.

I pulled away and looked into her eyes. How fucking perfect she is. She was staring into my eyes with a perfect smile on her lips, I could feel every blood vessel in my body swooshing around, just by looking at her.

"I can't wait for you to become Clarke Woods" I softly speak and her face lights up,

"And I can't wait to be Clarke Woods" She pecks me lips and smiles.

After that, I went back to finish practice and then I would be heading home to pack. Me and Clarke are going back to Arkadia for a week. I haven't been to my hometown since I left. Honestly, I've missed it. Octavia and Raven are making a trip down too, some other friends of mine hopefully as well.

"Okay, you got everything" Clarke panted as she was rushing around my apartment,

"Yes, Clarke. Now come on and calm down, we have everything" I rubbed her shoulders.

I don't get why she is so stressed about us going back, I know it's a hard subject that me and her mom will have to get along. but, he mum accepts Clarke now... after a few years. After I left I know that her mom told her all about how she was right about girls and them being wrong, but I mean we broke each other's hearts. Our past isn't the best but God I love her.

-

"Get the case!" Clarke pointed angrily as I was yet again the Slave.

We just got off of a three hour flight and we're now getting our luggage. She's so annoying it's unbelievable, why the fuck am I always carrying everything.

"CLEXA!" I heard somebody shout causing me to turn around.

I looked behind me to see nobody other than Raven Reyes smiling over.

"RAVEN" Clarke threw her bags on me and sprinted away.

"Okay, thanks!" I shouted.

Stupid ass fucking bitch, always throwing her stupid shit on me like I'm a but-

"Well, well. If it isn't my old friend" I heard that silky voice,

"INDRA OMFG!" I screamed and hugged my old best friend.

(my fucking lexdra heart)

I hugged her tightly and smiled happily, the feeling of reconnecting with someone you shared your childhood with is the best feeling you can feel. I saw Octavia appear in the back ground and I smiled at Indra and walked over to Octavia.

"Woods, I guess your girls got you whipped huh?" She smirked with her husky voice that become even sexier.

(I can imagine Marie's voice and it actually makes me want to melt😍👅)

"Shut up you bitch" I laughed and embraced her.

After a couple minutes of Raven's stupid jokes and catching up with everyone we all got in the car, it was quite squashed but we managed. We got dropped off at Clarke's home and I was nervous. My first encounter with Abby didn't go quite well, if you remember then you'll know why I'm more scared than I've ever been. Scary ass bitch is probably gonna whoop my ass to gay camp.

"Come on Lex. Let's go meet her properly" She held out her hand as we walked through the giant gate,

"I'm nervous, we didn't exactly get off to a great start" I breathed out with puffy cheeks,

"I doubt she remembers" She smirked before opening the door.

She called her mom down and we waited in the living area, honestly right now I'm FUCKING FREAKING THE FUCKING FUCK OUT. So yeah, no big deal.

"Clarke. Oh my God" Her mom walked into the room rather fast and began stroking her daughters face,

"I've missed you so much" Clarke began to tear up and they embraced each other harshly.

They were sobbing and hugging for a few minutes when Clarke remembered I was in the room. They both looked at me and her mom smiled at me. Okay. That's fucking creepy. Abby began walking up to me, she had an emotionless expression and she was now standing inches away from my face. If you try and fight me girl I swear to God, my hooks are ready Abby Griffin.

"Welcome to the family" Abby opened her arms wide.

WHAT?!?!? Did I miss something here or wtf?

"W-what?" I stuttered,

"I know our first encounter wasn't the best" Fabulous, she barely remembers huh Clarke? "But, I know I was very wrong then" She smiled,

"Okay, umh. Thanks Abby" I smiled and she embraced me into a hug.

-

A few hours later after me and Clarke had packed and ate dinner with Abby, we were on our way to a party. We were all gathering at Ontari's home, she was one of the few people to stay here in Arkadia. This party is just mainly a catch-up for anyone who is in town who we went school with or hung around with.

"So back then with my mom, that wasn't so hard" Clarke spoke as her eyes stayed focused on the road,

"No, I guess I was quite easy" I shrugged,

"Lexa" She grabbed my chin and looked into my eyes.

She stared into my green orbs as I sat mesmerised by her beautiful blue ones.

"I love you. So much" She whispered.

I grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her aggressively but passionately. She held my cheek and hip which was what she always does when she kisses me. I stroked the back of her head gently playing with her baby hairs before I pulled away.

"I love you too baby, so fucking much" I whispered back and connected our lips.

I really do love her.