12

Clarke's POV-

"Wh-what?" Was all that I could get out.

My girlfriend. My cheating girlfriend. Is currently on one knee, proposing to me. I don't even know what to feel right now. She has betrayed me, again. But this time she actually feels guilt, unlike last time. I know that Lucy has a history of messing with people's feelings. The girl is very good at manipulating feelings.

"Marry me. I swear to you, Clarke. Nothing like this will ever happen again. I love you with every beat of my heart, every pump of blood and every fibre of my being. That was the biggest mistake of my life sleeping with her. But the biggest mistake would be to let you walk out of my life a second time. Be my wife and the whole world will know that I am yours and that you're mine" She begged.

How dare she try and bribe my heart back with marriage. I mean how fucking dare she cheat on me again and then expect that I'll just marry her like th-

"Yes" Whoops.

WHAT THE FUCK CLARKE! WHY DID I JUST SAY YES. I fucking hate myself.

"Are you s-serious" My stupid brunette girlfriend asked,

"I'm serious. But if you do anything to fuck us up again. I'll leave you faster than Zayn left Perrie" I gritted through my teeth.

She quickly stood up and pulled me into a very passionate kiss. All I could think now is that, I'm engaged to Lexa Woods.

"How about we go and pick your ring, huh? You can have any ring you want babe" She smiled and her green eyes sparkled from the suns reflection,

"That's sounds good" I smiled.

She pulled me into another kiss and then placed her forehead against mine. I loved her, even if I didn't want to.

-

"You're fucking what!" Megan screeched,

"Engaged, Meg. I'm engaged" I laughed and bit down on my red apple.

So. Four days ago Lexa told me that, she cheated, she was manipulated and then proposed to me. We went shopping and Lexa spent $6,000 dollars on my ring. I didn't want her to but, she said anyone I wanted...

"Let me look again" She walked over and yanked my left hand.

"God, its fucking perfect. Actually makes me want to stop fucking different men and women everyday and settle down" She smirked,

"You? Settle down? Ha, good luck with that" I chuckled and she sat back in an empty desk.

Not many people know about the engagement. And I haven't told anyone about her cheating either. I feel like an idiot deep down for taking her back. But loving somebody as bad as I love Lexa, it's a scary thought to loose them. I looked at the time on my wrist and sighed.

"Come on, out. I got a class to teach now" I threw my apple cord in the bin and began organising the papers,

"Boring bitch. I'll see you later wifey" She winked and walked out of my room.

After ten minutes my classroom started piling up with teenagers and above. I looked up to see the brown haired girl chewing on her pencil and giving me a look. I really fucking hate this girl.

"Okay class, practice paper day" everyone began groaning and sighing. "Yeah I know, yuk. It'll be over before you know it. Here, Clay, pass these around" I handed the short haired boy a bunch of papers.

The sunlight sparked on my ring and I saw a familiar head turn my way. Her face straight away dropped and anger began to rise to her cheeks. I smirked and turned around and sat in my chair. I told the class to begin and then I started marking other students papers. I looked up slightly to see Lucy's eyes still fixed on my ring.

"Miss Vives" I spoke and her eyes snapped to me. "Aren't you supposed to be doing this test?" I smugly asked.

She rolled her eyes and began on her test. That's what I thought, bish.

After the test finished the class was practically over. Once everyone was leaving I knew exactly what was going to happen. Lucy slowly walked down the long stairs, glaring at with each movement.

"What do you want now?" I puffed out,

"That's no way to talk to a student" Her husky voice sassed,

"I don't class you as my student. I class you as someone I have to tolerate" I snapped,

"Something is definitely up your ass" She chuckled. "But hey, congratulations on the engagement" She smirked,

"I know what happened. And I know what you're like. If you ever come near Lexa again and try shit like that, you're not going to like the consequence" I got in the younger girls face,

"Just remember. She came to my house, she fucked me. And I bet she enjoyed it" She smirked yet again.

I couldn't help myself. I smacked her face as hard as I could, an instant red mark appeared on her face. My breaths were uneven and my anger was building. She slowly lifted her head up and brushed her brown locks out of her face.

"You know I could get you fired for that? Right?" She wiped the blood off of her bottom lip,

"You realise I could get you arrested for that footage of you and Lexa? And we could tell them that you're threatening it against her" I got closer to her face. "You may be a little rich latina Lucy, you may get everything you desire and aren't used to getting your own way. But Lexa. Is mine" And with that I grabbed my bag and walked out of the room.

The bitch shouldn't fuck with my family.