Clausilyn

The night of Christmas Eve, Posilyn lays snug in bed, but unable to sleep. An unexpected visitor changes her plans.

(Posilyn) I flop onto my back, sighing. "'Twas the night before Christmas, all through the house, not a creature was stirring, except Posilyn because she couldn't get to sleep!'!" I growl, then squeak when a loud bang hits the roof. "Whoa, what was that?" I get up, looking to the ceiling. "Could it be?..." I gasp excitedly, then rush outside after throwing on my boots.

Once outside, I make my way onto the roof, excited by the sight of Santa's sleigh, and his nine reindeer. I look around, wondering where Santa himself is. "... Santa?"

"Over here..." A voice groans. I rush over, seeing that Santa is laying in his sleigh, foot twisted at an odd angle.

"Owww! Santa, what happened?" I squeak, covering my mouth.

"As I was leaving the last house, I was attacked by the house owner, and I slipped off the roof..." He explains.

"Why would someone attack you?" I ask, tilting my head.

"People who don't believe in me normally think I'm a robber, so they try to defend themselves."

"Santa, you need to see the medic elf right away, but..." Cupid begins, trailing off.

"We still have all these children to deliver presents to." Rudolph finishes, frowning. "What are we going to do?..."

"I wish I knew, Rudolph..." Santa responds. I rub my chin thoughtfully, wondering what I can do to help.

"... Ah!" I gasp. "I can help you, Santa!"

"Really?" He asks.

"Yeah! I can ride the clouds to all your stops and deliver the presents!"

"True... If I just gave you a magic snowflake, you would be able to slip down chimneys and always have the right presents..."

"All I would need to do after that is go to the palace so I can get a cloud." I say, looking at the reindeer. "I'm sure you guys can go high enough, but I may be too big..."

"Probably." Rudolph agrees. "Thank you so much for your help, Posilyn!"

"Aw, it's no problem!" I chirp. "It's fun to help people, and it's gonna be so cool getting to deliver all those toys!"

"You've always been such a great girl." Santa smiles, and I twirl a strand of my hair bashfully. "You're always on the Nice List, along with Neutro."

"Really?" I ask, and he nods. "Awesome!" I squeak, then hesitantly ask. "Uhm... You say Neutro and I, but what about Negito? Did he make it onto the Nice List?"

"I can't say that he did. He spread around too much Negativity for the sake of mischief."

A few weeks earlier, with Max and Negito...

Negito sighs for sadness, causing an originally cheery man to become severely sorrowful, crying about his ex-girlfriend, Mary or something.

Max watches, concerned. "Uhhhh, Negito?" He asks as the man leaves. "Don't you think you should stop doing this? Santa Claus may put you on the Naughty List..."

Negito looked thoughtful, humming. "Hmmm... Nah." He waved dismissively, then made some woman annoyed at her taco.

Present day, with Posilyn and Santa Claus.

(Posilyn) I don't say anything, neither does Santa or any of the reindeer. But after a few minutes, Vixen speaks up, chuckling as he does. "His letter to Santa only said 'For this Christmas, I would LOVE-' Love in all caps and bold, 'To beat the life out of Jack Frost, from Negito'. I love that kid."