Chapter 4

Each day I'd come into work with a new mix tape playing. Liam would always ask me about my night, he was the only person who knew about Colt's erratic behavior.

"He doesn't deserve you." He'd always tell me. Liam's eyes lit up every time I'd look his way, each time I'd stare into his chocolate eyes for just a few seconds too long, until he'd begin to stare back.

"What?"

"Keep doing that and I might fall in love with you." I could feel my face becoming bright red. I know I can't have him, because I am with Colt, and as Colt always said, I can't do anything I'd regret.

*Liam's POV*

Addie was so beautiful. The way her blonde hair sat just above her collar bones, and how her eyes lit up when I put on her favorite mixtape. She blushed each time I make a remark about falling in love with her, but I don't think she really knows how serious I am each time I say that. Every time she looks at me, I love to count the freckles that run across her nose and I love counting the different colors that her eyes hold, but most importantly, underneath those bright eyes and her beautiful smile I know she's holding a very broken heart, and I'd love to just kiss her pain away. I had been falling for her fast and hard for the past few years.

""What?"She inquired.

"I don't want you to be sad anymore."