Chapter 9

We drove around for a while, listening to the radio on low, keeping conversation. Liam stopped at a park and told me to help.

"With what?"

"I have drinks in the back."

"Liam you know I don't like to drink."

"I know, I know, but I want you to have fun for once. I want you to stop worrying and hurting yourself, because by hurting yourself you're hurting me." The tears began to swell and trickle down my cheeks.

"Don't cry, I know you're trying your hardest to get through the pain." My lament for myslef lasted for a while, and Liam began to wipe away my tears. He leaned into me,

"We're just friends." I whispered as Liam let out a soft groan.

"I know but, I just want you to have a little happiness, you're always so sad and hurt, this could be one night you don't have to fear going home."

"I understand, believe me, but he's who I want to be with."

"Why do you love him?"

"He completes me. He cares about me." I responded

"I care about you, and I don't beat you to show it. I want to beat the fuck out of him every time I see you hurt."

"It's not his fault, it's the alcohol, and the pot, and his temper." He sighed and took a beer and began to drink it. I decided maybe one drink wouldn't hurt, but sooner or later one turned to two, and two turned to three and so on. Liam turned to me,

"Addison, you're an amazing, and beautiful person, and your eyes light up when you aren't around him, and you're smile, it's so bright and-" At this point, the alcohol we had in our systems were taking over, so I leaned in to kiss him. He jumped at first, amazed that I actually made a move on him instead of the other way around.

"What about Colt?" Liam questioned between breaths. I didn't reply, I just went along with his actions.

"I don't want to hurt you," he said as he unzipped my dress.

"I'm numb to pain." He kissed me even more intensely at my remark.

"Tonight I want you to destroy me. I need you to destroy me." I whispered as he lowered his ear down to my lips. At my command, he began to unzip my dress. It felt amazing to not be hurt, just one night.