Chapter 14

*Liam's POV*

"It's Liam." It was dark, the shades were down and no light as peeking through.

"Addison, open up, I'm so sorry. So, so sorry," I began to choke up, fighting back the tears. I was lost without her. She was my happiness.

I was waiting at the door when I saw a flicker of light and a set of lights peer through one of the windows. Someone's home and they aren't letting me in.

The last thing I wanted to do was just walk in, because I wouldn't know what what waiting for me inside. After knocking and waiting for a while longer, I eventually decided to just open the door.

Take a deep breath, and just open it.

I walked inside to the strong aroma of tobacco and tequila. The house was a mess, trash thrown everywhere, glass shattered around the small living room, leading into a compact kitchen. There was food I made my way up the wooden companionway, each platform creaked loudly beneath my feet.

I heard loud sobs from a room at the top of the staircase. The cries began to get louder the farther up I went. It was Addison, I've heard her cry too many times to not know what she sounded like.

I reached a dark room, coated with dust. On the far wall was a bed, with Addison handcuffed to it. She was lying there, naked and alone. Colt was no where to be seen, but I had no doubt he was here, he did this to her. He hurt my baby.

"Liam, please-help me," She managed to cry out with her makeup running down her bruise blotched cheeks.

When I find him, I'm going to kill him. I'm going to hurt him as much as he hurt her. She didn't deserve this. Addison's the most amazing girl I've ever met, and he shouldn't even be near her.

"Addison, where is he?"

"Liam-"

"I'm serious Addie, where the fuck is he?"

"Can I just-can I just stay with you tonight? Please?"

"Of course, baby. Of course."

*Addison's POV*

"Can I just-can I just stay with you tonight?" my voice was low. Colt ran out the back as soon as he heard Liam come in, afraid of his capabilities.

"Of course, baby. Of course." I sighed a breath of relief at his words. Somewhere warm, somewhere safe to stay for one night. I was cold, and I was broken, but he made me better. He loved the parts of me that we'e unloveable.

"Thank you," I whispered slowly as Liam wiped the tears off of my cheeks. He moved in slowly, pushing my bloody hair behind my ear.

"Liam-I'm not ready yet." His breath was hot, hand grazing my cheek.

"It's okay Addie. We can take it as slow as you want, as slow as you need. As long as I love you, and you love me, I'll always be yours," I stood up, gathering my things quickly before Colt could return. Liam leaned into my ear,

"And baby,"

"Y-yes?"

"I'll always be here to fix you. I'll always be here to mend you." His words reassured me that someone would always be there for me to fall back on.

I don't know what it is that makes me desire him so badly, but I know that I'm falling hard and fast, and I never want it to end.