The Party

Today was the day for Lady Elizabeth's birthday party at the Phantomhive manor. You were a maid for her, she absolutely adored you, but you didn't know why. She loved to dress you up in pink, frilly dresses. Lady Elizabeth was too busy getting ready for the party, that she was letting you pick what to wear, thank god.

You didn't care much for the color pink, you liked green. You found a dark green dress that ends right above your knees. You slipped it on, and put on some black flats. You waited in the foyer for your master. After a while of pacing back and forth, Elizabeth bolted through the door, ran down the stairs and twirled a very frilly dress. "Don't I look beautiful?" She asked.

You nodded quietly in response. She noticed that something was wrong. "Why are you not happy?" You didn't like her whiny voice. "I don't like public events." She giggled in response and grabbed your hands.
"That's alright, I won't make you talk to anybody." You cheered up at her words, and opened the door for her.
"We should get going." Lady Elizabeth rushed outside and got in the carriage.

- Time Skip -

It was long ride, but you were glad to get out and stretch your legs. You dreaded the walk to the massive doors. Lady Elizabeth knocked on the door, and a tall butler with black hair answered. "Hello Sebastian!" Lizzie squealed. Sebastian gave her a handsome smile and ushered her in. "This is my maid (f/n), she's kinda shy." You blushed and hurriedly looked away.

"That's quite alright." Sebastian chuckled then walked away and stood at the door, waiting to answer it. "Where's Ciel?" Lizzie pouted. You really wanted to leave.

"I'm right here Lizzie." You looked up and saw a beautiful sapphire colored eye. It belonged to a very handsome boy. He had a gorgeous face, and cute hair. He also had a black eyepatch. You wondered what happened. This must be Ciel, you thought. Lizzie squealed and ran past you. She wrapped her frail arms around him, and held him until he couldn't breathe. "L-Lizzie, I can't breathe."

"Sorry! I just missed you so much." Ciel looked past her, and stared at you with uninterest. "Who is this?"

"This is (f/n), she's shy, I promised I wouldn't make her talk to anyone." You couldn't believe how oblivious she was. "Well, I understand that you're shy. But I should still introduce myself. I'm Ciel Phantomhive."
You looked at him, then down at your feet to hide your blush.
- Time Skip -
After many hours of standing against the wall, the guests left. A few reeked of alcohol. Lizzie was still as hyper as always, dancing around in her pink dress. You watched Ciel as he walked over to Sebastian. He looked annoyed. Suddenly Sebastian walked over to Lizzie and took her away. You guessed to show her, her room. While distracted, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see that it was Ciel.
"It's late, but would you like to play a game of chess with me?" You looked at him and nodded, surprised by your willingness.
He turned away, and you followed. After a few minutes of walking through the mansion, which was much more to your taste than the one you worked in, you both arrived at his office. He opened the door, with you trailing behind. He led you to a chair, then sat down himself. It was quiet.

"Um, you have a nice office." You awkwardly tried to start a conversation, Ciel just watched you. You sat there, confused with what to do.

"(F/n), why are you so nervous?" He could see right through you. "I-I don't know, always have been. I guess."

"It's alright, I don't bite." You slowly released a breath, and calmed yourself. "Ok."

After what felt like hours, you and Ciel played five games of chess, and had a nice conversation. It's been a while since you've talked this much. Your throat was actually sore from talking. Someone knocked on the door, and Sebastian walked in. "Hello master, it is awful late. I'm sure (f/n) would like some sleep."

"it's alright, we were having a nice conversation." You spoke up. Sebastian looked at you with surprise. "Actually, it would be good for you to get some rest." You looked at Ciel and nodded, despite wanting to talk more. You stood up. "I'll show you to the servents quarters." You started to walk but Ciel stopped you.
"(F/n) is a guest, I'll show her to a room." Sebastian nodded and shut the door.

You turned to Ciel. "It's alright, I can sleep in the servents quarters." He looked you in the eyes. "No, you are a guest. You will be treated like one."

A/n. Sorry for such the long wait. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! The next chapter will be a lemon. Anyway, thanks for reading. And check out my other stories.