Caught

Enjoy the chapter!

The sun shined through the curtains and you could see the light through your lids. You gently opened your eyes.
An arm was wrapped around you and you could feel a bare chest against your back.

'Oh god...' The memories of what had happened the night before rushed through your brain. Suddenly you stealthily pulled yourself off of the bed. You hurriedly grabbed your dress and put it on.

'Where's my underwear?'

You looked around and found them crumpled up on the floor. After putting them on you looked at a grandfather clock sitting in the corner of the room.

7:31.

"Hey beautiful.." Ciel groggily said as he was still clearly tired.
Looking at the clock, pulse racing, you stood as still as a statue.
Your knuckles were turning white, and had your eyes shut tight.

"I'm going to show you to an actual guest room, where you can get some more rest."

You could hear Ciel putting on his clothes, then walking over to you. He grabbed your hand and pressed a finger to his lips ushering you to be quiet.

You gently walked with him down the hall passed a few doors. He slowly opened the door to a room, luckily unoccupied. He pushed you in and shut the door.

Shaking you ran to the bed and got under the heavy covers.
'What have I done?'

~timeskip~

"That was quite a show you put on yesterday." Sebastian said as he poured some Earl grey tea into a cup.

Ciel, busy reading a newspaper barely heard him, the images from last night were plaguing his brain.

"What are you talking about?" Ciel replied before taking a sip of the hot tea.

"Master, you really know how to treat your guests." Sebastian said with a sly smile.

Ciel, caught by surprised, choked on his tea.

"She is my guest, I'll treat her how I feel like it." Ciel blushing like a madman felt his member growing in his trousers.

'Damn it.'

"I suppose I should keep this a secret?" Sebastian already knew the answer, but he liked to tease once in a while.

Ciel gave him an impatient look. That damn butler needed to leave.

"Is Lizzie still asleep?" The young phantomhive asked.

"No, she went to town earlier. Won't be back for a few hours."

"Well. Go get f/n for me, we need to talk."

"Yes Master."

A/N I know this chapter was a bit short. This story will continue! I know there was a bit of a wait, but I wanted to make sure someone actually wanted me to continue the story.
There should be an update in the near future.