In the office

A/n inappropriate content ahead!

You stood outside the door, almost choking on the stiff air in your throat.

'Just breathe'  you told yourself internally.
You raised up your rather small fist and gently rapped on the door.

"Come in.."

The boy with the one blue eye had been awaiting your arrival, for a while longer than he had liked. By now his groin was throbbing on the inside of his now tight pants.

As you walked in, you felt his eye glaring at you. After your rest in the guest room, you had taken a bath and changed into a simple dark blue dress that hung just below your knees.

Ciel mentally undressed you as you stood there, before you cleared your throat to get his attention.

"F/n, I wanted to talk to you. Lizzie is in town and won't be back for a while, which should give us plenty of time to talk."

He emphasized the last word, but you already knew that there wasn't going to be much talking.

You sat down in a comfy chair in front of his desk and pulled down your dress to try to cover yourself up.

"I thought we could make a type of deal.. One that would benefit us both." Ciel gently smiled then continued to speak.

"You and I both know that I hate Lizzie, and I think that you are much more my taste than Lizzie is."

You blushed at his words and stared at your lap.

"Anyway, I was thinking that we could keep this a secret between the two of us. As long as I pretend to love Lizzie, and you continue to tolerate her, than this should be pretty simple."

He looked at you as if waiting for a reply and you considered his words carefully then spoke.

"Ciel, that is sweet, but I can't betray her like that."

"And what has she ever done for you?"

As you thought about it, she had never done anything for you. In fact, she has done a lot of things to you though. Dressed you in silly dresses, made you play idiotic games, and drug you to stupid parties and the like. Since when was the last time she even thought about your feelings?

"You know what, I think this is a good deal. And I'd like to thank you for considering my feelings." You said rather confidently.

He stood up and walked behind your chair then bent down and kissed your neck. He left a trail of kisses down your neck, then to your shoulder. He gently pulled the thin strap down and slid his hand down your dress, grasping your breast.

You gasped at this little gesture and gave out a little mew of approval. He rounded the chair and kneeled down in front of you. You pulled down the other strap and revealed your plump breasts. He smiled, then you stood up and yet again let a dress pool around your ankles. 

He backed up and soaked up the image in front of him. He sat on top of his desk and signaled (y/n) to come closer. You hauled yourself up and straddled his lap. Your wet panties making his trousers damp.

He licked and explored every crevice in your mouth and you didn't put up a fight. Growing even more horny than you already were, you got of Ciel's lap and unbuttoned his pants. You pulled them off quickly and he grabbed your hips. He turned you around and pushed your torso onto the desk.

After pulling down your panties, he slammed his throbbing cock into your tight hole. "Fuck! You're so big Ciel."

Ciel merely chuckled and continued to ram his cock into your wet pussy. He looked down and watched, drinking up the hot, sexy view. With every hard thrust, a loud smack echoed throughout the room. He loved watching your plump, round ass bouncing against his groin.

Moans filled up the room, gradually increasing in volume.
Following with a loud gasp from a certain lady. And a loud grunt from a young gentleman.

After both of you getting your quick fix, you left his office to go freshen up.

Ciel sat in his chair after he put his clothes back on. From outside he heard the sound of horses coming up the driveway.

'We finished just in time.'  Ciel replayed the blissful moments in his head.

'I can't wait until next time.'

A/n. Thank you to everyone who has read this story! I'm officially ending it here, you can imagine the rest. Hopefully you enjoyed this. If anyone has a request or suggestion, please let me know!