Bedtime

Lemon ahead! If you don't like, don't read. Otherwise, enjoy the chapter!

"This is my bedroom." Ciel said. He closed the door.

"Why did you shut the door?" You asked.

"We'll be sleeping in here." You looked at him with flaming cheeks.

"We?"

Ciel nodded. He went over to a massive wardrobe, and pulled out a white dress shirt. Your cheeks were on fire. Ciel handed you the shirt. You looked down, feeling the temperature rise in your body.

"Are you gonna change?" Ciel raised an eyebrow at you. You bent over to take off your shoes, Ciel stared at you. "Well, turn around!" He did as you said and turned. You turned around as well, then slipped off the straps of your dress. The dress pooled around your ankles. Ciel heard your dress fall to the floor, and caught a glimpse of your blushing body. You started to put the shirt on, but a pair of cold hands stopped you. Ciel snaked his arms around your waist.

"You don't have to be shy in front of me." Ciel placed a kiss on the back of your neck. You dropped the shirt and leaned against him, you suddenly felt very comfortable with him. Ciel noticed the change in your attitude and kissed your neck again. He turned you around, and looked at you from head to toe. He liked what he saw. Ciel took hold of your hands and pulled you over to the bed. He sat down on the edge, and kissed you hard on the lips. You moaned into the kiss, then ran your hands down Ciel's chest. Adrenaline started to rush through your veins, you've never felt like this before. Was it love? Or lust? Either way, you liked it very much.

"Mmmm~" You moaned and Ciel pulled you up so you were straddling his lap. You could feel his member growing in his pants. "Mmm (f/n)." His voice was low and husky. After a few minutes of making out, Ciel slid his hand into your black panties.

"Oh Ciel!" He smirked and penetrated your pussy with two, cold fingers. You couldn't believe that anything could feel that amazing. Growing tired of fingering you, Ciel pulled his fingers out and pushed you so were laying down on the bed. He scooted himself down so his warm breath was hitting your pussy. This made chills rush down your spine. Ciel kissed your thighs, then removed your panties. Out of instinct, you immediately covered yourself up.

"(F/n) I want to see all of you. There is no reason to be shy, you're beautiful."
You replayed his words in your thoughts and uncovered yourself.

"That's a good girl."

His words made you blush. Ciel took his fingers and spread your pussy, then he dragged his warm tongue through your wet folds. You arched your back in pleasure and moaned his name. Ciel loved the sound of his name rolling off your tongue. He kept licking your pussy and you felt a knot beginning to grow in your stomach.

"I-I think I'm gonna cum! Oh Cielll!" You screamed out his name, then you climaxed. Ciel carefully lapped up all your juices, then kissed you on the lips.

"My turn." You purred in his ear. You flipped yourself over so Ciel was beneath you. You kissed him on the lips, then undid the buttons of his shirt. He helped you and took off his shirt, then undid his pants. You pulled down his shorts and his hard member sprung out. You didn't know if you could fit all of him in your mouth, but you tried. Ciel winced as you took him into your mouth. He grunted and growled your name as you bobbed your head up and down.

"F-Faster! Please (f/n)!" You did as he said and bobbed your head up and down as fast as you could. Still unsatisfied, Ciel grabbed your head and forced himself deeper. You could feel him hitting the back of your neck.

"Oh! (F/n)! I'm~" but before he could get the words out, he released his hot seed down your throat. He was breathing really hard. You wondered if he had enough fuel left to go on.

Your question was answered rather quickly.

Ciel pulled himself out from under you and grabbed your hips. He pulled you to him then turned you around.
"Get on your hands and knees." You did as he said and he aligned himself to your pussy.
"This is gonna hurt, so I'll count to three. 1~ 2~" Three never came and he slammed his hard cock into your tight hole.

"What happened to three!?!" You screamed. Tears began to spill down your face.

"I couldn't wait any longer, darling." Ciel stroked your back and whispered sweet nothings to ease the pain. After the pain had subsided, you told Ciel you were ready. Not wanting to hurt you anymore than he had already, he gently thrusted. He did that a few times, then he began to pick up speed.

"Oh Ciel~ faster!"

"Nng, (f/n)!"

He thrusted fast and hard, hitting your g-spot. After a few minutes of pure heaven, you both reached your climaxes. He pulled himself out and you cuddled next to him.

"I love you, Ciel."

"I love you too, darling."

A/N I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I worked hard on it. I might continue. Comment if I should. XD