Death from 2k16

John-Banana woken up from his long nap. He knew it would be a good day. It was the last day ever of 2016!

But wait! Then Harambre came out of the closet dabbing.

Banana screamed and ran away. Back into his house.
He sat down in front of the tv and put on the bee movie.

'This is great,' sad the banana as he enjoyed the first 69 minutes of the movie.

But oh no!!!
Daddy John Cena had to come out from the fridge a flipping his water bottle.

Faintly in the back ground you can hear We Are Number One playing as the bottle flys in the air going towards banana.

Then out of the corner of the banana's eye he say Trump win.
He started to cry.

The bottle landed right on top of this head causing a big explosion killing the banana forever.

But the bottle landed right side up.

The End......
___________________________

After ending:

Gasping for air he woke up. He who has woken up was John. Just a normal boy in high school who lives a normal life.

"W-what the hell....?" He asked himself about this strange dream he had.
He got up and got ready for school. For it was January 1, 2016.

Once he got to school he had some free time to hangout with his best friend, who's name was Robbie.

John told him about his dream of being a banana.

That morning John was eating a banana for breakfast. While he was eating this banana he went on to YouTube only to se there would be a new Shrek movie to come in 2017.

"This is bound to be a great year, 2016!"he said, as he ate that banana....

----------------------------------------------

Aaaaaaaah!!!! Finally done! I'm not gonna make a 3rd book sadly. But I hope you enjoyed!

I dedicate this shitpost to
Skyye2 & pancakemanoflove

Thank you everyone for the reads, votes, and follows.