Heated Conversations

A tall, handsome young man around 28 years of age, carrying his briefcase set off from AR Designs with his grumpy mood on. He has just received a call from his family to return home quickly. He got into his car and started to drive all the way towards his house burning with rage. Their company has just lost an important deal of 3 Crores; In the other hand his di still has not spoken a single word to him since the day Shyam was slapped by him and dragged to an unknown place by the others still. He could still remember the threatening discussion he had with that cunning man three days ago.

Shyam: Arre waah!!! Saale Sahab! What a wonderful step you took by throwing me out of the RM? You must be very proud of yourself aren't you?

Arnav: Of course I'm so proud of myself Damnit!!! Shyam Manohar Jha; My sister and my wife are the most important things in my life. And you've made the biggest mistake of your life by ruining both their lives. Khushi gave you the third chance, I gave you a second chance. Khushi might still be foolish enough to give you another chance because that's how nice she is ,but unfortunately me; Arnav Singh Raizada is not that nice to give you another chance. It is because of my Di's prayers that you are allowed to leave like this, otherwise you would be behind bars counting stones for the rest of your life.UNDERSTOOD? 

Shyam: Who will answer all the questions which that child will ask when it grows up? What will you answer when it asks the name of its father? And how will Rani Sahiba react to all these now that she is pregnant? If anything happens to her...

Arnav: DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK ABOUT MY DI FROM THAT FILTHY MOUTH OF YOURS. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO HER. I AM ALWAYS THERE TO PROTECT HER. AND THAT CHILD OF HERS WILL NEVER FACE AN INCIDENT AS SUCH... AND ONE MORE THING IF YOU REALLY LOVE YOUR FACE LEAVE THIS PLACE WHEN YOU STILL HAVE THE CHANCE. OTHERWISE I MIGHT BE TEMPTED TO FORGET ANY RELATIONSHIP I HAD WITH YOU.

Shyam: Ok. I'll take your leave now. You just won this time. But don't think that I've given up. I'll make sure that no evidence would be found against me. And without me Khushi would be blamed for everything by the others in the family. Even Anjali doesn't believe her without any evidence.

Arnav: Do not worry about her. She'll always have me by her side.

Shyam: Really? That's how people change isn't it? 5 Months before you believed me over her. At that time, you didn't even give her a chance to explain herself and you dragged her over to a six-month marriage contract.

Arnav: Wait! How do.... you k..now?

Shyam: How do I know? She has shared all her sorrows and happiness with me when you were kidnapped. She only told half the story for the family. She said that she really enjoyed the life without you at home and wants to get revenge from you and your family when you arrive.

Arnav: JUST LEAVE DAMNIT!

Shyam:  Best of Luck Saale Sahab. I will take your leave now. (Mumbling) You messed with the wrong person Khushi.

Arnav: (While leaving)

[BRAIN] Did she really say all that?

[HEART] No I misunderstood her once and I won't do the same mistake again...She loves me and my family

[BRAIN] But could she...For the way I messed up with her life?

[HEART & ARNAV] Oh Shut up!!!!

The Car screeched to a halt. Arnav rushed towards his sister's room as if an unexpected thunderstorm has attacked the RM. He saw his Di sleeping like an angel tired of all the sadness and sorrow. In her eyes he saw that desperate yearning for things to get back to normal as usual. His mind went back to the old days when his Di used to pamper him, with all those stupid tricks just to get closer to him and how all her efforts were in vain. Things started to change rapidly after his mother's death. The only positive outcome of it was that he got much closer to his Di and developed a strong brick wall around him to which only his sister was allowed to enter. His Di was the only person who knew the weak spot of that brick wall where he has placed his heart close to... Without drowning in that pool of memories further, he finally mustered up the courage.

Arnav: (Whispering) Nani what happened to her?

Nani: Come outside with me. She just slept after crying a lot.

Arnav: Crying for what?

Nani: Now she's fine. Don't you worry. Please go upstairs and freshen yourself and come.

Arnav: But...

Mami: Arnav Bitwazz, Seez what phatti sadizz has done.

Arnav: Khushi...

Nani: Manorama...

Mami: I told youzz. See what this Gupta sisterzz have done. Phatti sadizz has gone to her room and said something to her and Anjali Bitiya wanted to abort her baby. Hello Hi Bye Bye!

Arnav: WHAT?

Meanwhile in Arnav & Khushi's Room

Khushi: If I hadn't reached her room on the time she would've fainted on something. She should be very careful at this time. I know I shouldn't have gone to her room for the second time and talked with her while trying to give her the food because Nani ji already asked me twice to stay away from her. I admit that I made a mistake but all I tried to do was...

Arnav: Do what Khushi? Couldn't ruin her life better than this? Couldn't ruin all the happiness we have in our family? How happy were the others then? Mamiji's crazy antics, Mamaji's stupid fights with her, Aakash's free life, Nani's strict yet loving nature and most importantly Di's face was always adorned with a beautiful smile. Her smile was enough for me forget any problem that I had during a hard time. She was the biggest support of my life. And the happiness of her and the others of my family is my responsibility. NONE OF THESE WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU HADN'T COME INTO OUR LIVES, MY DI'S HAPPINESS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THIS WORLD..IT WAS, IT IS, AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE THE SAME. I CAN GO TO ANY EXTENT FOR THAT. JUST LIKE THE WAY I MARRIED YOU. JUST LIKE THE WAY I MARRIED YOU KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA, AND YOU KNOW WHAT I CONSIDER FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU AS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE IN MY LIFE. I WISH I HAD NEVER MET YOU. I WISH YOU WOULD GO AWAY FROM ALL OUR LIVES.

With that he stormed out his room and got into his car.