Chapter 3

It was a new day here in California. Of coarse it was 90 degrees outside. every morning I did the same thing. Put on any random shirt, where skinny jeans and my vans. I didn't really worry about my hair too much so I would just leave my soft brown curls down. I would kiss my mom goodbye, and grab an apple. Except today I didn't bother picking one up. I grabbed a sweater so people wouldn't see my scars. I was use to sweating all the time cause of my sweater. I get on the bus and go to school. Seems pretty normal right? But you see the thing is today wasn't so normal considering everyone heard about the Starbucks incident, including Donna . And something very surprising happened in history today..

"Gosh Roxy it's to hot to be wearing a sweater in this 90 degree weather don't you think? Please take off." Mr.Potter said.

"Uh, I just get really cold, it's uh..Flu season." I was willing to make anything up just so I don't have to take off my sweater.

"It is not Flu season and it was an order. We live in California for crying out loud."

As i was going to say something else Harry just happened to get in the picture.

"Mr.Potter, sir, Please don't make Roxy take off her sweater i don't want to be smelling her body odor. She probably smells like a sewage." He laughed. I got so ticked off i said something i was trying to keep my self from saying..

"SHUT THE FUCK UP HARRY AND FOR ONCE JUST STOP BEING AN ASS! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME. NOTHING AT ALL. YOU DON'T KNOW I CUT EVERY NIGHT BECAUSE OF THE THINGS YOU TELL ME AND THE THINGS YOU MAKE EVERY ONE ELSE SAY. YOU'RE THE REASON FOR ME HARMING MYSELF AND YOU'RE THE REASON FOR ME WANTING TO JUST END EVERYTHING YOU INCONSIDERATE LITTLE BITCH!" I yelled. I yelled so loudly I think maybe even people from other classes heard.

Everyone just starred at me with blank faces. As if they were scared of me. I could feel my tears coming. When I was about to run out Harry bursted out laughing. Right in my face. After all I said, he still didn't seem to care.

" Aw come on Roxanne. You don't expect us to seriously think you're cutting and make us feel bad for you. It's total bullshit."

I was done. I was ready to just end it. End my life. I left the class. I ran home I didn't care anymore.

HANNAH'S POV

When will this class end I need food. And i need to talk to Roxy.

*RING* The bell rang.

Mia and I met up in the same spot to wait for Roxy since she always came last, but today she didn't show up at all, which was odd. I asked,Brian, a boy in Roxy's class to see if he saw her.

"Well when we we're in history Harry told her something that got her upset, and she sorta just left."

I looked over at Mia.

"You don't think she..." I said very worried. Mia and i ran to the first place we think she will be. Her house. We ran there as quick as we can. We called after her when we got inside the house . There ws no response.

"Mia you look in the bathroom and her mom's room and ill check her room."

when i was looking for her in her room Mia screamed.

"HANNAH OH MY GOD." I ran into the bathroom to find Roxy on the floor with pills all over the floor.