Chapter 14

I woke up in Harry's bed. I looked to my sidde hoping he was right beside me, but as he promised he slept on the couch. I was kinda sad because I wanted him to be next to me I wanted to see his face, hear his voice, and feel his hair. I want him to be in presence.

Oh my god. No. No. No. I don't like Harry. Nope. I don't like Harry it just can't happen between us. Especially with the past we share. He's suppose to hate me and I'm suppose to hate him and that's the way it's suppose to go.

I got up from the bed to I freshen up when a certain closet caught my eye. I didn't want to be snooping, but it was tempting! I wanted to see Harry's wardrobe. I hesitated before I opened it. As I opened the closet I had not seen what I was expecting to see. Lady clothes splattered everywhere in that closet. I picked up a mini skirt from the floor that looked quite familiar, As if I've seen someone where it before. As I set the skirt down I heard the bedroom door open.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Harry said with his deep raspy voice. He sounded so fucking sexy.

"I uh-" I really had no excuse for what I was doing.

"You were looking through my shit. GOD DAMIT ROXY!" He said with gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry your closet door was open and I just kinda peeked? I'm sorry."

"Fuck Roxy why were you looking through my shit?!" He said slamming the closet door shut.

All I could focus on was his bare tatted skin. He was shirtless and only had pants on. He looked extremely hot.

"Yes I have women clothes but it's not mine there all Donna's!" He said.

No wonder the mini skirt looked so familiar to me. It was Donna's. Why is Donna's crap in Harry's house. What the fuck. I was mad, but I also felt something else growing inside me. Jealousy.

"why do you have her clothes in your fucking closet?!"

"Why do you want to know?!"

"Because I do!"

"Because she stays over my house sometimes so we can fuck. There I told you happy?!"

Now I was completely mad. I stormed out of the room.

"Where you going?!"

"Somewhere." I said lowly. I grabbed my things. I ran for the front door, but Harry grabbed my wrist before I opened the door.

"Why do you care so much?!" Harry said.

"I don't. It just bothers me you have sex with her and let her keep her clothes here. It's like she practically lives in here and I don't want to stay in some place where the devil lives in." I said referring to Donna.

"But Roxy where just friends."

"Friends with benefits?"

"Yeah something like that."

"You disgust me." I said to Harry.

"But Rox-"

I opened the front door and slammed it shut. I felt a tear run down my cheek. Was I really jealous? Of Donna and Harry? I couldn't be.

"ROXY!" I heard Harry shout from the porch.

"What do you want Harry?" I said turning around.

"Are you jealous?"

Those words bothered me so much. In fact it made me even more mad that he actually realized that yes, I was jealous.

"No Harry why would I be?" I didn't .

"Because if you weren't jealous you wouldn't care so much about me having Donna's clothes at my house." He said smirking.

"Fine, yes I am jealous." I said rolling my eyes. "But that doesn't mean I like you. In fact I hate you."

"Sure." He said grinning. " I know you like me Roxy."

"No I don't."I said.

He came face to face to me. We were about 2 feet away. His lips were right in front of me. I wanted to kiss him so badly, and I was kinda hoping he was going to kiss me. He leaned into my ear and said...

"I like you too Roxy." he said breathing heavily.

My body quickly responded to his whisper. He saw my goose bumps. He started caressing my arm. He looked straight into my eyes. I could tell he wanted to kiss me. He leaned in to kiss me, but I turned my head.

"I thought you wanted me to kiss you." Harry said.

"No Harry. We can never be together. After all you put me through. 3 years of torture, and all of a sudden you like me and want to kiss me?"

"Please Rox."

"No Harry."

I saw the change in his eyes from mischievous to sad.

"I'm sorry Harry." I said.

I looked at him one last time before I left.