The Sequel: Royal War

Again I would like to thank everyone for your comments, votes, and just supporting Royal Secret.  I wasn't sure how well it was going to be received but glad that so many have enjoyed.  As promised the second installment, Royal War, will be uploading in a couple of days. I had a wonderful holiday and now ready to delve back into Celina's world. I have already uploaded the cover and synopsis for Royal War on my profile.  I hope you all enjoy Royal War as much as you've enjoyed Royal Secret!  Below is a sneak peek from chapter 1.

SNEAK PEEK

I laid sprawled on the ground gasping for air to fill my lungs. My tormentor towered over me taunting me with swift kicks to my shins causing me to flinch.  Why didn't he just end it and get it over with?

"Come on, princess." he sneered. "I thought you were some bad ass fighter? Look at you groveling at my feet like a pathetic dog." His foot reared back kicking me in my stomach. I had time to avoid the kick but what was the point. He won! I was a shell of my former self, remembering when I could've brought this asshole down in a couple of moves. But that was then and this is now. Now I'm nothing. My cousin, Sebastian, made sure of that when he dropped me from the cliff and literally broke every bone in my body. The flash of metal reminded me of where I was. I rolled over before the cold steel already stained with my blood could take another chunk out of my skin. "Ah, so you're still awake. Are you going to get up and fight or take a nap?"