First Date (1)

This was your first date with Camila. You were really nervous.

You got dressed into a causal outfit

You got dressed into a causal outfit. After you got changed you put a little bit of makeup and went downstairs. After walking downstairs you went to the living room to tell your mom and dad good bye.

Your mom and dad were actually kind of accepting when you came out as bi even though they believed
in god, but they loved you so much that they accepted you.

"Bye mom and dad," you gave them a kiss on both of their cheeks.

"Bye y/n. Be safe and have fun with Camila. Come back at 9:00," your parents said.

Camila's parents and my parents were actually pretty close. They went to high together, but the weird thing is Camila and I didn't know each other until music class.

*Flash back*
You were walking back to music class because you forgot your journal that you keep your thoughts in. You were actually scared of someone reading your journal and making fun of you for being bi.

You haven't came out to my parents/friends because you were to scared. Last time a kid came out to my school he got bullied and killed him self for just being himself.

When you arrived to the class, you heard a magical voice it was just so beautiful that you could die for.

You were just standing by the door with your mouth open and shocked. You never seen her before. Is she even in my music class?

She turned around and saw you. The mysterious woman stopped playing the piano and stopped singing.

"That was beautiful and you have a amazing voice," you said still memorized by her voice and... her eyes. Her eyes were just so magnificent to look at. She blushed.

"Thanks," she said putting her hand in front of you to shake her hand. "Oh... sorry y/n," you laughed and nervously shake her hand.

When you guys shook each other's hands it felt like a million fire crackers went off. Just because of one touch.