Jealous

Your POV:
I walked into history class and took my seat. Next thing I know my ex Lauren Jauregui sat next me 'GREAT'.

Lauren and I have been dating for 6 months until she cheated with me, with no lip Brad.

I was really heart broken until my best friend Camila comforted me and one thing lead to another. Camila and I have now been dating for 4 months. We just took things slow.

"Hey," Lauren waved at me waking me up from my thoughts.

"What? Oh, yeah hi," I said confused and shyly.

She just giggled at my response. I missed her giggle so mu- NO! Stop thinking about her she broke your heart and your dating a beautiful girl named, Camila Cabello.

The class started and we had to do a history project, with partners and guess who I got, Lauren 'yay'. Wow no sarcasm at all! 😒

*RING RING RING*

As soon as the bell ranged I ran out of there until I felt someone hold my wrist. I looked back and saw Lauren,"Hey I was wondering if you want to go to my house and we can work on the history project."

"Uh y-yeah sure. I'll text you later," I said trying to go to my locker and escape Lauren.

When I arrived at my locker I saw Camila waiting for me and she kinda look mad.

"Hey baby," I said trying to give her a kiss, but she pulled away. "Don't hey baby me," she said still looking angry.

"Why are you angry," I said trying to hold her hand. She then glared at Lauren. "Oh, her she was just talking to me about our history project we're working on."

She then looked at me with apologizing look,"Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to get jealous. I only did that because she hurt you."

"Your mine and I'm yours," I caressed her cheek then pulled into a passionate kiss.

We pulled out to see a angry Lauren. She stormed out of the high school building.

____________________________________

A/N sorry if this was sort, but I hoped you enjoy. Question btw, if I ever made a Camila/Lauren/you would you ever read it?