Good Morning 🌞

YOUR POV:
"Camila, where are you?" Looking around the bedroom to find her. I got up and went into the kitchen, until I saw Camila dancing around to her bands song 'BOSS' while cooking breakfast.

(1:17 to 1:40)

I took out my phone and started to record her. When she twirled around she saw me,"How long have you been there?" I showed her the video. She whined and hit my arm,"Y/N please delete the video." I shook my head no.

"Fine no breakfast for you," she turned around to the stove. I gasped at her,"How dare you! Then no... no kisses." She turned around with a pout,"You...you mean no... kisses." I nodded.

She walked closer to me and pulled me closer by putting her hands around my waist,"Camila what are you doing?" She replied seductively,"Nothing baby." I tried to back away but my butt was hitting the counter. She brushed her lips against mine. I leaned forward a little. "I thought you said no kisses," she went back to the stove.

"Ugh fine," I threw my hand up in the air.

"Fine," she said back.

"Perfect," I replied.

"Wonderful," she turn around to me again and pushed me against the wall.

I gulped,"Ter... terrific."

She giggled and pecked my lips. "Go get ready, breakfast is almost done," she let me off the wall. "But-but you just and that... wow," I stood there so confused.

"How do you that?" Camila smirked,"Do what?" I said,"Be cute and the next second a hot goddess." She giggled,"I don't know."

When I was going back to my room I whispered ,"I'm dating a goddess." I heard Camila yell from the kitchen,"I heard that!" I blushed and yell back,"You were suppose to."

* a few minutes later *

I got out of the bathroom and looked at my outfit.

(Sorry if this outfit sucks 😳)

When I was walking back to the kitchen I heard Camila scream,"Oh my god FIRE!!!" I ran to her,"Camila this is why you don't cook." I took the fire extinguisher that was randomly on the counter. "I'm sorry babe, but I wanted to do something special for you," she said with a pout.

I looked at her,"Waffle House."

She looked at me and nodded her head,"Waffle House."

_______________

(A/N sorry if that was sort 😶 k bye! Don't forget to like/comment)