Different Feelings {Kyle x Reader}

(Y/N) = Your Name
(E/C) = Eye Color
(H/L) = Hair Length
(H/C) = Hair Color
(L/N) = Last Name
(F/C) = Favorite Color
(F/N) = Friend Name
(You will see these in all the characters, but some will be used more :3)
Kyle stared at (Y/N) from across the cafeteria. She was sitting with butters. He watched her feed a spoonful of chocolate pudding to butters. He smashed his milk carton with his hand.
"Dude! What the hell!?" Stan yelled as milk covered half the table. Kyle looked at his friends. Kenny and Stan ran to get napkins.
"Did...I do that?" Kyle asked, looking confused.
"Yeah!" Eric said, angry, but with bit of laughter.
They cleaned up everything and continued to eat. The bell rang and everyone rushed out of the cafeteria to get to class. Kyle stared at (Y/N) walking to class. They both walked into the classroom and sat in their desks. (Y/N) sat against the window. She always looked out it and hummed.
It sounded beautiful.
Kyle stared at her from across the room. He blinked, taking him out of his trance. He shook his head.
'What is wrong with me?! I have never felt this way before!'
Kyle couldn't concentrate. He was so confused. He was always able to concentrate, even if Eric was being a dumbass and being a distraction. But, this was different. He just kept looking at (Y/N).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TimeSkip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyle stared at (Y/N). Her locker was right between his and Craig's. She put her books in and took out her book bag and coat. He sighed. He stared at (Y/N) as she walked out of his sight, out of the school.
"Oooooooh, Kyle has a crush on (Y/N)~!" Eric and Stan yelled. Kenny chuckled threw his Parka. Kyle felt his cheeks become hot. He then realized everything.
Being jealous, watching her, blushing!?
It was clear.
He had feelings for (Y/N), his best friend.
Kyle gasped.
"Why haven't I realized this sooner?!?!?!?!"
He ran out of the school, and started running towards (Y/N)'s house.
He banged on her door. She opened it and smiled.
"Oh! Hey Kyl-"
She was cut off by the gingered haired boy hugging her.
Kyle whispered in her ear.
"I've known you for a while. We became best friends. But, anytime I'm around you, I can't help but smile. You make me feel different. You make me feel new feelings I've never felt before. I now realize what this feeling is....." He looked into her (E/C) eyes.
"I....I love you.....I want you to stay by my side forever......."
Kyle kissed her. They both blushed like CRAZY. They broke the kiss.
(Y/N) hugged Kyle. "I love you too......"
They both smiled and kissed again.
After that day, they were the happiest people on earth.