The New Girl {Cartman x Reader}

"Alright children, a new student will be joining us tomorrow." Mr. Garrison Said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It is probably another bitch." Cartman said at lunch
Kenny, Stan, Kyle, and Butters nodded.
"She'll probably hang out with the other sluts..." Stan said, glaring at Wendy. Butters looked at Stan. "You always are mad when you two break up." Butters said with a sigh. Kyle nodded.
Kenny smiled and started daydreaming. "But, maybe she'll be smoking hot!"
The others face palmed. Cartman scoffed. "Yeah right. Any girl that comes to this school looks like a whore. And later they start acting like one. No girl has EVER come to this school with a kind heart!"
They all agreed with Cartman.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~the next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone waited for the new student to come in.
The boys were not happy.
Mr. Garrison walked into the classroom.
"Alright children, please welcome (Y/N) (L/N)."
A beautiful girl with (H/L) (H/C) hair walked in. Her hair was down, covering her face.
Mr. Garrison smiled to her. "Do you want to tell the class about yourself?"
The beauty looked up. Her (E/C) eyes sparkled. All the boys jaws dropped. Cartman scoffed. "Another bitch like I said.." he whispered to Kyle. Kyle punched his arm. "You are blind" said the gingered haired boy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cartman sat at his lunch table with Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and butters. They were all talking about the beautiful girl. Once they saw her done paying for her lunch, Cartman stood up and looked at his friends.
"I'm going to tell her I'm the boss here, and she can't do what she wants!" Cartman starts walking towards her. But when he stood in front of her, his heart started racing, and the blood rushed to his cheeks. Her eyes were filled with happiness, hope, and faith. She smiled at him, innocently.
Cartman shook his head. "H-Hi!" His eyes widened. 'D-Did I just s-stutter...?' She giggled. Cartman's face was as red as a tomato. She laughed, and Cartman laughed as well.
"D-Do you w-want to s-sit with m-me and my f-friends...?" He asked, rubbing the back of his
neck. She nodded.
"I would love to..." she said with a cherry smile
~~~~~~~~~~~~one month later~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cartman walked to the front door of his princess's home.
(Y/N) (L/N).
They became best friends, and he started to develop feelings for her.
She wasn't a Bitch.
And she wasn't a Slut.
She was kind hearted, caring, shy, cute, friendly, and beautiful
(Y/N) opened the door.
"Oh, hey Eric!" She hugged him. His face exploded with red.
"H-Hey!" He said back, with a hint of nervousness in his voice. The (E/C) eyed beauty laughed at this, making Cartman blush a darker red.
She invited him inside to watch Terrance and Phillip together. He instantly said yes, and walked inside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~3 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cartman looked at the time on his phone.
"Aw shit, I have to go." He stood up off the couch and walked to the door. (Y/N) followed him. Cartman can sense a bit of disappointment from her. He sighed.
'Alright. You've got this. Just, tell her how you feel, and see if she feels the same way...' he began to lose a little hope. '...or be rejected...'.
He looked at her. She was looking at her feet. He lifted her chin with his finger. Light pink tinted her cheeks.
Cartman could feel his cheeks get warmer by the second. He moved closer to the (H/C) haired girl, until they were only an inch away from each others faces.
"Stay by my side forever..."
Cartman whispered to her.
(Y/N)'s eyes widened. This has to be a dream. Eric Cartman, a boy who acts like he has no feelings, asked her to be with him forever?
A giggle was heard from the girl.
Cartman became disappointed, thinking she didn't feel the same way.
But, he was wrong, when a pair of soft lips connected with his.
It took awhile for him to process what was happening, but when he found out, he kissed back. He then started to make the kiss go aggressive.
Cartman nibbled (Y/N)'s bottom lip, begging for entrance. She reluctantly allowed him.
They both ended the kiss, when they needed to breath.
A thin trail of saliva was the only thing still connecting them together.
"I love you"
(Y/N) said, with a smile plastered on her face.
Cartman smiled and kissed her forehead, softly.
"I love you too"