She Changed Me {Stan x Reader}

Stan's POV
Me and Wendy just broke up Yesterday. I became depressed and lonely. Why do we always break up?! It's probably because she's a whore. Dating anybody she finds cute. I don't know what to do now but cry.
I walked behind the school to the goths. They looked at me, with no expression. I walked to them.
"Can I join...?" I asked, looking to the ground.

One Day, the quiet and artistic girl in our class walked up to me during recess. I was sitting by the tree in the playground, and that's when she sat next to me.
"Are you ok, Stan?" she said in her quiet voice. I look at her, tears still running down my face. I've
never heard her talk before. No one has. And here she was, talking to the only goth kid in her class. I have to say, her voice was pretty cute.
I looked down again, wiping the tears from my face so I don't look like a huge crybaby, like Clyde. She smiled softly at me, which made me smile slightly. I cover it so she doesn't take me lightly.
I don't even know her name, so I decided to ask. "What's your name...?" She looked at me and smiled. "My names (Y/N) (L/N)" she said. I chuckled. "That's a beautiful name." I said out of nowhere. My pupils grow small, and I cover my mouth. Did I just literally say that, to HER?! I look in her direction.
She's...
Blushing?!?!
Usually if someone heard me say that, they would look away, disgusted.
"That is very sweet of you" (Y/N) said. I blush lightly. And that's where our friendship began...

...8 years later...

It has been a couple of years later. We are all now 18 years old.
"I think I will bring Bebe to prom with me!" Kyle said with a smile. Cartman sighed, obviously annoyed. "I don't see why you three are going to prom, it's SO boring!" Kenny gasped, and stared at Cartman.
"Eric! The point of prom is to get hot chicks and having se-" Me and Kyle covered Kenny's mouth.
Yes, prom was NEXT month. I still looked goth. But, I was thinking over something.
Kyle poked me. "You ok Stan, you seem to be spacing out. Are you thinking about who your taking to prom??" Kyle is my Super Best Friend, but I'm not sure if I should tell him or not. But, I know I can trust him.
"Kyle, come with me for a second." I say. Kyle smiled and nodded. I took him outside of his house into the backyard. I looked toward Kyle, in which he was looking at me with a smile.
"So, what did you want to tell me? Kyle asked, tilting his head. I blushed lightly, and I looked up to his emerald green eyes. I breathed in. 'Alright, you can do this. He won't laugh at me...will he?'
"W-well...th-there is this o-o-one g-girl that I l-like..." I look away fast, but I don't hear Kyle say anything. 'Great! Now he is going to tell everyone!'
I suddenly heard Kyle scream like a 13 year old fangirl. Now I would much rather have him laughing at me...
"FINALLY!!!!!! I HAVE WAITED FOR SO LONG!!!!!! WHO IS IT?!?!?!?!" Kyle yelled, still squealing.
"Kyle! Shut the hell up!" I yelled at him in a whisper. Kyle covered his mouth. I face palmed as I sighed. Kyle laughed. "Well, when will you tell her?!" He asked, still fangirling a little. I shrugged. "I don't know, but I will soon."
"Who is it, anyway???" I blushed brighter than the sun. I scratched the back of my neck. "...(Y-Y/N)..." I said quietly. Kyle chuckled. "That's cute. But, aren't you dating Wendy again?" Shit, I forgot all about that. During the 8 years, me and Wendy got together again. But, I knew I loved someone else during the time, but I just kept dating Wendy. But, I have an idea.
"Don't worry Kyle." I said with a smirk. "I know what to do..." I waved to him as I walked home.
...One Month Later...
I saw (Y/N) walk into the school. I smiled as I now know she is actually going to prom. I ran in through the back door of the school.
...I had the perfect idea...
...30 minutes later...
The music stopped, and everyone looks around confused.
I walk onto the stage. Kyle's eyes light up, as he tugs on Kenny's suit so he can show him the new me.
Everyone looks at the stage and goes quiet. They are all reacting to the new-and-improved me.

 They are all reacting to the new-and-improved me

I smile as I open my mouth to speak.
"This is for me girlfriend, Wendy!" Wendy gasped and yelled "it's my boyfriend! He is so amazing!" I could tell she is lying. I saw (Y/N) look down, disappointed.
I smirk. "Fuck you and go suck Clyde's dick" Wendy gasped as people laughed at her. I found out she was cheating on me with Clyde. I laugh as I say. "(Y/N)..." she looked up, confused. I blush as I say "I have known you for 8 years now, and we have gotten very close. And I thought I would never get over Wendy. But, you helped me find out that I can. I thought I wouldn't fall in love with my close friend, but, I did. I have fallen for you, and I have since the day I met you. You are so kind, beautiful, caring, and that smile of yours can brighten anyone's day. Your laugh can make anyone smile, even if they never show emotion. Your so unique in so many ways, and that is what I love so much about you. So, I wanted to ask you..." I blush brighter than the sun itself. "...Will you be my girlfriend...?"
I look towards Were she is at. Wait, she isn't there anymore?! Oh my god, I was talking to myself. Shit. Now I look like a huge idiot in front of the whole school! I am about to run when a feel someone pull me into a hug. I look to who it is. 'HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS (Y/N)!!!!!'
(Y/N) looks at me. Her (E/C) orbs are filled with tears of joy, and she has the most mesmerizing smile on her face. She says "Yes" as she hugs me again. I smile as tears begin to show. I wipe them away and I hug (Y/N) back. Every student is watching, as their smiling. Clyde and Wendy walked out of the school. I lift (Y/N)'s chin, and I wipe away her tears. I then kiss her. It was so short, but I loved it. I pulled away and I saw her smiling like a child on Christmas morning. I grabbed her hand as we walked off stage. Everyone starts to dance again as the music comes on. I dance with her. It was the most magnificent day of my life.

"And that kids is how I met your mother" I say to my two children, Beverly and Justin. My wife walks over and smiles. "It indeed was amazing" (Y/N) says while laughing. I kiss her and we turn off the light to the kids room.
"Goodnight my little stars" I say as the door shuts.