History {Kenny x Reader}

I'm an immortal human being.
God gave me my life back every time I died. But, no one would remember my death.
This is what made me feel depressed.
No one understands.
No one would believe me.
No one is there for me.
...
But she was the only person that brought back hope and faith into my soul
...

-Flashback-

I was walking with my friends Cartman, Kyle, Stan, and (Y/N). I had a little, okay huge, crush on her. The three boys ran across the street so they could get to the "Tweek Bros. Coffee" shop. As me and (Y/N) were walking across the street, a truck came racing at us.

...The driver couldn't stop the truck in time...

-SPLAT-

Blood splattered everywhere.

I noticed (Y/N) had here eyes closed.
She was expecting to get hit.
But, when she opened her eyes, turned out she was pushed away before the impact hit her.
She turned around, and was mortified. Tears began to stream down her face. Her (E/C) crystal eyes were glossy.

I stayed laying on the ground, surrounded by blood.
It was a very gory scene, so I won't explain it in detail.
Stan yelled "Oh My God! They killed Kenny!"
Kyle yelled, like always, in response. "You Bastards!"
(Y/N) tried running to my lifeless corpse, but police had to hold her back as an ambulance came racing into the scene.
They took me away.

-Flashback Over-

I woke up in my bedroom. I got changed into my regular orange parka. I walkout of my house and start walking to the bus stop. As I'm walking, I hear sniffing across the street. I turn and see (Y/N) crying. I call her name. "(Y/N), are you okay?"
She looked at me, and her eyes widened. She dipped her backpack and ran to me. She glomped me, and we fell into the snow. She was crying a sea of tears now.
"Your okay!! I thought you were gone!"
My eyes widened.

...did she remember...?

A smile slowly appeared onto my face as tears slowly crawled down my face. We hugged this miracle girl back.

She then kissed me, and I automatically kissed her back.
I wanted it to last forever, but sadly, we pulled away.
She blushed and smile. "I thought I would never be able to see that smile again. I love you Kenny."
I blushed and hugged her again.
"I love you too (Y/N)"

-Meanwhile-

"Damnit. You won Kyle." Stan said angrily as he handed Kyle 20 bucks.
Kyle smiled as he put it in his pocket.