Ruby, you dolt!

"Weiss~~" Ruby hugged Weiss from behind, smiling. "Ruby, what do you want?" Weiss said coldly, not looking up from her book. "Why do you have to be so cold to me, your best friend?" Ruby said pouting. Weiss glanced at Ruby "First of all, you're not my best friend, second of all, stop acting like a child!" Ruby was taken back a little bit, "S-Sorry.." Ruby said softly. The white haired female sighed, "Sorry Ruby. I'm just tired and stressed." She said putting down her book, "Did you need anything?" 

Ruby looked at Weiss and shook her head. Ruby looked into Weiss's beautiful blue eyes, admired her hair, longing for her lips, She will never be mine... Ruby thought, sadly. "I'll leave you to read your book," Ruby said walking away. "Ruby, wait," Weiss said turning around, "Don't leave." Ruby felt her cheeks turn red, "O-Okay.." Ruby walked back over to her beloved white haired princess. "Do you want to do anything?" Weiss asked. Ruby was surprised by her offer, because Weiss never really offered to do anything with her.

"W-well, uh.. I don't know, what do you wanna do?" Ruby said, a little flustered. Weiss shrugged, "Whatever you want."Ruby thought for a second. I want to kiss you, Weiss. Ruby thought as she looked at Weiss, blushing. "Ruby," Weiss said, knocking Ruby back to reality. "Y-Yes, Weiss?" Weiss crossed her legs and gave Ruby a smirk, "Do you want to do something... fun?" Ruby's eyes widened. Weiss laughed and uncrossed her legs, "I'm joking, Ruby!" Ruby blushed a dark shade of red, "I-I was going to say yes..." Weiss stopped laughing abruptly and blushed a bright shade of red, "R-Ruby, y-you dolt!!"