Confession

After ten minutes of the heiress waiting and crying, Ozpin and medics finally pinpointed Weiss and Ruby's location. The medics gently lifted Ruby onto a stretcher and onto the jet. "P-Please take care of her..." Weiss said softly to a medic. "Don't worry, Miss Schnee, she'll make it." Weiss still had tears falling down her cheeks and onto the ground. Ozpin put his hand on her shoulder, "She'll be okay, Weiss." The huntress nodded, not looking up at her Professor. 

----one day later----

Weiss was finally allowed to visit her teammate at the hospital. When she walked into Ruby's room, the red-haired huntress was looking out the window, and looked at Weiss. Ruby smiled and teared up, "I-I'm so glad you're okay!" Ruby said, blushing a little. Weiss dropped the flowers she was holding and ran over to Ruby to give her a hug, "Y-You dolt!! Don't ever do something so s-stupid again! Understand? You had me worried sick!" Weiss cried into Ruby's shoulder, "I-I didn't want to lose you.. before..." Weiss began, but stopped herself, "Before... what, Weiss?" The scarlet hunter asked. I have to confess to her. It's now or never right now. "Ruby.. I like you. A lot. Not like friend like, but like like. Like, I want to be your girlfriend kind of like.. Dammit I must sound like an idiot---"

Ruby kissed Weiss on the lips. So.. so soft . Weiss thought. Ruby broke the kiss and smiled at Weiss. "I feel the exact same way, Weiss. I love you--" Ruby began but Weiss interrupted her another kiss. Weiss wrapped her arms around Ruby, and Ruby hugged her closer. The new couple broke their kiss and looked at the door, seeing Yang and Blake filming it, "Don't mind us, love birds. Just keep doing what you're doing." Weiss and Ruby blushed darker shade of red than Ruby's hood, "yANG!!! GET OUT!!!" Ruby yelled. 

Blake whispered to Yang, "We're probably going to share this to team JNPR, right?" Yang whispered back, "Totally."