Don't leave me

After Weiss heard the sickening crack she rushed over to her beloved's side, tears running down her face.

NO! Ruby... you better be okay.. Weiss thought to herself.

Don't leave me

Please

You have no idea how much you mean to me

Dammit, you dolt!

Weiss wiped the tears from her eyes, doing her best to push the Nevermore off Ruby's body. Surprisingly, the heiress was able to do it. Weiss moved the beast off of Ruby and kneeled over her teammate's body. Blood.. so much blood. Weiss thought, horrified. Blood was streaming out of Ruby's ears and head, the scarlet huntress's eyes were still opened. "W-Weiss..." Ruby said, softly. "Sh-shut up! Ruby.. please... don't talk... I'll get help!" Weiss said, about to stand up. Ruby held onto Weiss's wrist, "I want to see your smiling face before I go... I don't want to die, knowing that you are crying. Please, just smile for me... One last time." Weiss cried more. Dammit Ruby! Don't talk like that! Weiss thought, "Please, Weiss." Ruby smiled, with a single tear falling down her face. 

Weiss grabbed her scroll and called Ozpin, "Professor Ozpin! Please!" Weiss sobbed, "Please send help... Ruby.. Ruby's hurt!" Weiss hung up and sobbed, holding Ruby's hand. "J-Just hang in there..." 

After what felt like hours..

Weiss felt Ruby's hand... 

go limp.