Save me, Ruby...

Later on that day (continuation of the last chapter) Weiss and Ruby were summoned by Ozpin to talk. When Weiss and Ruby heard the Professor wanting to talk to them, they were very confused. "W-what do you think he wants from us? Did I do something wrong? Was it because of my last test score and he's going to kick me out?? It wasn't my fault I got a--" Ruby's rambling was interrupted by Weiss, "Ruby, please. Be quiet. You're drawing attention." Ruby looked around seeing that a lot of other students were looking at her, confused and weirded out.

Ruby lowered her head, embarrassed. "Oopsie," Ruby said while blushing a scarlet color. Weiss face palmed. The pair got to Ozpin's office. "Welcome, ladies," The professor said, "Please, take a seat," he gestured to the two chairs in front of his desk. "You may be wondering why I called you over here," he continued, "I need you two to go on a mission." Ruby looked surprised, "J-just Weiss and I? W-what about Yang or B-Blake?" Ozpin chuckled, "I want to keep a low profile on this mission. I'm sure you can understand." Weiss nodded, "Of course, Professor. We will leave today!" Ozpin smiled, "thank you, Weiss."

After the long plane ride from Beacon to the jungle, Ruby jumped out and kissed the dirt, "oh... I thought I'd never feel the ground again.." Weiss shook her head, "Dolt.." The white-haired heiress looked around The location had to be around here somewhere... Weiss thought. Ruby got up and stood next to Weiss, "The place is somewhere around here,right?" Weiss nodded. Suddenly, Ruby's backpack moved. "Ruby, dear, what's in your bag...?" Ruby stiffened, "Something in my bag? Psh, noooo..." Weiss went behind Ruby and opened her bag. A little dog's head popped out, "Ruby... you brought... Zwei.." "I'm sorry Weiss I just thought because you like him so much I'd bring him and I'm sorry I'm really really sorry I--" Ruby's rambling was cut off again."

"Ruby, you have to be quiet. Don't forget we are in a bloody jungle, for Grimm's sake!" Weiss said, quietly, covering Ruby's mouth with her hand. OhmygodOhmygodOhmygod Ruby thought. Weiss sighed, "Let's get moving."

After a long walk up a mountain, they were able to find a better looking place to find the location, because Ozpin sent the wrong coordinates to the young huntresses. Weiss didn't notice she went dangerously close the the mountain's edge and the heiress fell. Ruby gasped and jumped off the mountain to catch her. Ruby was a ways away from her, but she tried to get to her before they both fell to their death. "Ruby!" Weiss cried, "P-please... save me!!" She pleaded. Ruby used her semblance to catch up with her, leaving petals behind the red huntress.

Finally getting ahold of Weiss, Ruby used her semblance the get to the ground safely, with only minor cuts and bruises. Weiss was crying a bit, "Th-thank you, Ruby..." Weiss said, hugging Ruby tightly. Ruby blushed a dark shade of red and hugged her back, "No need to thank me, Ice Princess." Weiss looked at Ruby and asked, "Wait, where's Zwei??"