Pick Up Lines

"Hey Killua, are you a library book? Cause I'd totally check you out." Gon said. Killua looked up from the book he was reading, to give Gon a confused look.

"Hey, do you have a map? Cause I'm getting lost in your eyes." He said.

Killua rolled his eyes and went back to his book. He had decided to ignore his ridicules boyfriend for now. But... that was easier said, then done.

"Was your dad an art theif? Cause you're a masterpiece." Killua continued to ignore him.

"Are you from McDonaldes? Cause I'm loving it." Gon just kept going.

"Do you live in a corn field? Cause I'm stalking you." Killua's grip on his book tightened.

"Is your dad a baker? Cause you've got some nice buns." Killua's cheeks were quick to flush red.

"Are you the cause of global warming? Cause you're hot." Killua's cheeks, could definately be the cause of global warming.

"Their must be something wrong with my phone, it doesn't have your number in it." He said. Killua's eyebrow twiched in annoyance.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, you'd be a 9. I'm the only 1 for you." He said, grinning.

"Gon. Shut up." Killua said calmly. Of course, Gon completely ignored him.

"I lost my number, can I have yours?" Killua took a deep breath, to try and calm himself.

"People say DisneyLand is the happiest place on earth, they've obviously never been in your arms." Gon said, feeling quite proud for coming up with that.

"If I could change the alphabet, I'd put U beside I." That was the final straw. Killua slammed his book down and glared at his boyfriend.

Five mintues later, Killua had his lips pressed angrily against Gons. Gon smiled to himself.

Mission accomplished.