Wedding Day

"Alluka! Can you come and help me!" Killua yelled. Alluka came bouncing in and she glanced at me before giggling.

"Having trouble with the veil?" She asked. Killua's face flushed and he glared at her.

"S-Shut up!" He stammered. She giggled again and walked over to him.

"Don't worry big brother. I'll help you." She said with a smile. She stood on her tippy toes and quickly got to work on straightening the veil that was sitting messily on his head.

"There you go big brother!" She said happily. Killua smiled softly at her.

"Thanks Alluka." He said gratefully. There was a knock on the dressing room door.

"If you're Gon, get out!" Alluka yelled. There was small chuckle on the other side of the door.

"No, it's me, Kurapika." He said. Alluka smiled big and prounced over to the door to open it.

"Hello Kurapika! Come on in! Big brother just finished getting dressed!" She said, smiling. Kurapika smiled back and stepped in. His eyes widened when he caught sight of Killua.

"Wow Killua, you look amazing." He said. Killua's flushed red and looked down at his feet in embarassment. Kurapika chuckled at the reaction.

"I'm sure Gon's gonna say the same thing." He said cheekily. Killua's cheek flared back to life and he scowled at him.

"S-Shut up!!!" He said, covering his face in embarassment. Kurapika and Alluka both started laughing at me.

"Argh!! I hate both of you!!!!" He cried.

---

"Argh! Why am I so nervous! It's just Killua!" Gon said, grabbing my hair. Leorio walked over to him and chuckled.

"It's your wedding day, of course you're nervous." He said in slight amusment. Gon glanced at him, before smiling.

"I guess. I haven't felt this nervous since I confessed to Killua." He said chuckling. Leorio shrugged.

"Like I said, it's your wedding day. Anyone would be nervous. I was when me and Kurapika got married." He said.

"Really? You didn't seem nervous!" Gon exclaimed. Leorio laughed loudly.

"Hah! I was so nervous I nearly threw up!" He said, chuckling out loud. Gon blinked in surprise.

"Wow. I'm shocked that you admited that." He said cheekily. Leorio's face turned pink.

"Well, I wanted to help calm you down. And it worked." He said, grinning at Gon. Gon grinned back at him.

"Thanks Leorio." He said gratefully. Leorio gave him a charming smile.

"Don't worry about it Gon. Now go and get married!" He said. 

---

Gon stood nervously beside the priest. Hw was playing with the bottom of my jacket to calm his nerves.

Calm down, calm down. He repeated in his head. 

Aunt Mito gave him an encouraging smile and Gon smiled back. The organ started playing and he whipped his head over to the end of the aile, watching for Killua.

Gon's eyes widened when he saw Killua walking down with Alluka, who was smiling at him. He was holding a bouquet of red and white flowers, but it was hard to see his face because he was hiding it in the bouquet. Gon grinned when he noticed that his face was bright red.

Still same old Killua. Gon thought happily. He saw Alluka nudge Killua in the side and he watched him reluctantly lower the bouquet. Gon smiled brightly at his blushing face. Killua walked up and stood beside me.

"I can't believe you talked me into wearing this." He mumbled his face still red. Gon smiled at him.

"But you look very beautiful." He said softly. He nearly laughed when he saw Killua's face turn an even brighter red.

"S-Shut up!" He muttered for what seems like the hundredth time. Gon actually laughed then and the priest cleared his throat and they both clamped our mouths shut.

"Ahem! We are gathered here today to celebrate the joining of Killua Zoldyck and Gon Freecs..." The priest said.

Gon and Killua held hands as he talked. Both of them were smiling at each other, though Killua's face was still pink.

"Gon Freecs, do you swear to love and cherish Killua forever?" The priest said.

Gon smiled.

"I do." He said confidently.

"And do you, Killua Zoldyck, swear to protect and love Gon forever?" The priest said. Killua smiled softly.

"I do." He said, his face flushing a bit more.

"I pronounced you husband and husband. Gkn, you may kiss the bride." The priest said.

Gon grinned at Killua and pulled him close and placed his lips on Killua's. They pulled and way and Gon saw that Killua's face was red and his hands were still on his shoulders.

Gon grabbed his hand and started to lead him away. "C'mon Killua!" He said and they both ran out, laughing all the way.