𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

chapter one:

"hockey? psh, never"

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Casey was waiting patiently, like always on a weekday, swinging her short legs from one of her dads many chairs in his office.

It was the same old routine for her, go to school, get picked up by her dads assistant, then wait for him to come and boast about his winning trials, he was currently 29-1.

Not that she was complaining, Her dad had brought in a lot of money, meaning she was spoiled, and yes she would admit that, but she would vaguely draw the line of spoiled and spoiled brat.

Casey was debating whether or not to start her homework, not that it would matter or not to her straight A's.

But as she went over to grab her backpack from the chair beside her she heard a familiar voice, making her chuckle.

"30 and O, I still remain undefeated!"
Casey's dad boasted as he walked into the office, smiling brightly as he saw his daughter waiting there in her designated seat.

He quickly walked over to her, with his assistant right behind him & gave her a swift kiss to the forehead as his way of saying hello.

Casey smiled brightly back at her dad, proud of another victorious case, but smirked to herself as she brought up the case which is to never be spoken of.

"What about that one case Dad." She asked him, laughing at his reaction which was rolling his eyes playfully.

Yes, he was definitely head over heels for his daughter, she was his little princess.

"Besides the point!" Gordon waved away

Both the Bombays smiled slightly drifted away when a call came from the desk

"Mr.Bombay's Office."
The assistant automatically said, immediately after picking up the phone.
"Ducksworth, he would like to really see you."
She said after putting down the phone.

Gordon laughed excitedly, while Casey shook her head with a light smile, she liked when her dad was in his good moods.

As she watched her father walk away, his assistant remembered the Hockey tickets that were brought for him for congratulations

"Oh Mr.Bombay, I had forgotten... two sets of hockey tickets were open for you, would you be interested?" She asked slightly scared of his reaction to the news.

"Hockey? Psh, never."
He pushed away, and as he turned around he couldn't help but see the look of interest that flashed in his daughters eyes at the mention of hockey.

And if she was anything like him, she would be one of the best, and he didn't know how to feel about that one.

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

outfit:

au||just a little something so I can have this up haha

au||
just a little something so I can have this up haha