[0.9]

The Ducks had to forfeit

The Ducks had to forfeit. When Coach Bombay had finally made it back to the locker room, Peter and Jesse had made it their plan to tell the whole team what they thought their coach thought of them.

And Casey couldn't get the words out of her mouth to stick up for her dad, not with being one hundred percent sure she was right about what her dad said, but after the little fight between the team she had set her head straight.

Her dad dropped her off at the house, quickly putting on another jacket for his meeting with his boss, Mr.Ducksworth. Gordon said a goodbye to his daughter and was out the door with a little quack, which Casey chuckled to.

She was in the kitchen, pouring herself a bowl of chips when there was a knock at the door, she furrowed her eyebrows and rolled her eyes, thinking it was her dad forgetting his car keys once again.

She jogged to the front door, when another knock came, "Dad, if you forgot your keys again you owe me five bucks." Casey started as she opened the door.

But when she looked up to see the person waiting, it wasn't her dad.

"Uh- not your dad and I don't have five bucks on me." Adam said, wth a light blush forming on his cheeks

Casey's eyes widened and she naturally closed the door slightly, so Adam couldn't fully see inside. "Wha- what are you doing here?" She mumbled to him.

Adam sighed, stuffing his hands into his front pants pockets and shuffled his feet around, "I- uh wanted to uh- just, look i'm really sorry for being a jerk, that was me in the Hawks, but now I'm a uh- a Duck and I swear I'm the guy you met at the lake." He let out, sighing after he said it all.

Casey stood there not knowing what to say, but let out a little giggle.

Adams eyes widened as he heard the short girl giggle and he wondered what he had said wrong, he had even rehearsed what he was going to say in his mirror.

"So where's all your little hawk friends?" Callie said after she stopped laughing, she looked around outside for any sight of the hawks

He looked down at her confused till he realized what she was getting at, "what? No, I'm by myself I swear."

Casey raised an eyebrow and slowly nodded her head, still not sure. "Well, I guess your apology is accepted, but I'm not saying the rest of the ducks will accept you, or trust you." She told him, not trusting him either.

Adam nodded his head, happy that she at least took his sorry, his face slowly went into a smirk, "so are you home alone?" He questioned pointing inside.