[0.6]

The whole team had met up at the ice skating shop, Casey's dad had come into some good money for the team and decided to bring them all in to pick out their new gear

Coach Bombay watched as all the kids cheered as they ran into the shop, Casey slowly walking in, along with Charlie right next to her.

He smiled at them, he enjoyed staying at the Conway's house, and he knew Casey did too. He watched as they walked over to the hockey sticks and started to laugh to himself as he saw the two kids frantically try to keep the sticks from falling to the ground, Casey laughing as they did so, Charlie turned away to act like nothing happened.

He turned attention away from them and looked at the rest of the kids, Goldberg struggling to get on his hockey gear and the rest of the boys play fighting with all the gear.

Gordon walked around the store and glanced at all the things he would need to buy for his team.

He looked for his daughter once again and saw he glancing up at the wall of ice skates, she scoffed at them and walked towards Charlie, Bombay sadly thought to himself, also slightly mad he didn't put his daughter into hockey at a younger age, he was to into himself to realize what his own daughter wanted, but he was going to have his little girl help this team out, one way or another.

He saw a pretty big guy, maybe two or three years older than the rest of the kids, pull out a hockey stick from plastic ice and hand it to Charlie, he smiled at Casey and turned to walk out.

Bombay walked up to Guy and tapped him on the shoulder, "Hey, who's that kid?" He asked him as he pointed to the kid with dark hair.

"That's Fulton Reed, he's in one of my classes."
Guy informed his coach.

"How come he's not on the team?" The coach asked, ideas forming in his head.

"He only plays football, some preppy school gave him a scholarship to play as along as he doesn't play hockey, they don't want him getting hurt." Jesse butted in.

"Yeah but I heard he has to repeat the 6th grade." Goldberg joked, earning a slap from Jesse and all three of the boys ran off.

•••

With all their new gear, the District-5 team walked into the rink with some new found confidence, Casey walked beside her dad and stopped once she realized that some figure skaters were taking up the ice.

"Anybody know who they are?" Casey's dad asked the team.

"That's Tommy he's in my science class, and that's his sister Tammy." Jesse said smirking, which caused him to get a smack to the head by both Connie and Casey.

"Alright, you guys get dressed, we'll negotiate." Coach Bombay said pointing to himself and Casey.

•••

Casey was assigned to come up with different drills to help get the team in shape, so she set up the cones for them to practice their skating, and as well brought all the egg cartons from her dad's car.

She stood there with her dad watching the team become more better at playing on the ice. She was wearing her skates, it took her awhile, but now she could finally skate with out falling.

Goldberg skated up to the two Bombay's and sighed, "look Casey, cute drills, really cute, but when are you gonna do drills for goalie."

Casey looked up at her dad and he smirked down at her, she smiled cheekily and turned to Goldberg, "hey Goldberg, you remember that time you called me a short stack of pancakes? Cause I do..." she trailed off, crossing her arms over her chest. "Do you trust me?" She asked him.

"Not right now, no." He stuttered.

•••

They had tied him to the goal, Casey stood off to the side, smirking, proud of herself.

"My mom is not going to be happy about this!" Goldberg complained. "She would like me to live till my Bar-mitzvah."

"This is your Bar-mitzvah Goldberg!" Gordon said, tightening all the ropes that held him to the goal.

The whole team was lined up, with plenty of pucks for them to shoot, Casey watched as her dad skated over to the team and got in the line, "District-5! Ready!"

Casey giggled watching Goldberg struggle to get out, "nice knowing you Goldie!" She said, cupping her hands around her mouth to make sure he heard her.

  "Go!"

She watched as multiple pucks hit Goldberg, and soon his screams turned to laughter, and Casey smirked to herself, her plan worked, and she got revenge as well.

•••

After practice, her dad took her and the team to go eat pizza, and as it got dark, Gordon had to start dropping off everyone.

They drove up to Charlie's house, and seeing as he was the last one, the older Bombay walked him to his house.

Casey watched as they walked together, she knew Charlie was her dads favorite, she smiled at the thought of having a mom like Charlie's.

She laughed at Charlie when he played a trick on her dad, causing him to try tackling Charlie to the ground.

Casey took off her seatbelt and bolted out of the car, jumping onto her dad, helping Charlie get her dad, all three of them were laughing their heads off. (au: gif)

Ms.Conway watched from her window, seeing Charlie happy with someone who could be a dad and a sister to him.

Casey held onto the dad and let out a few more giggles, yeah she wouldn't mind a family like this.

•••

outfit:

(Shorts are changed to Pants)

Au:
Just a little filler ! And make sure to vote and comment what has been your favorite chapter so far :)