9: Savior*

Liam's POV
Scarlett had invited me to her place again, for the fifth time in a week. We'd been spending a lot more time together during her down time. I loved spending time with Scarlett. When she didn't have so much to worry about and was able to really relax, she was just a wonderful person to be around. She greeted me at the door when I arrived, that gorgeous smile spread across her face. She jumped up, wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I carried her inside the apartment and closed the door behind us. "I missed you." She smiled. "It's been two hours, babe." I chuckled as I sat down on her couch. "Two hours I didn't get to spend with you." She responded.

She placed her hands on my chest and ran them up to my shoulders. "You're the sweetest thing." I told her. "Just for you." She said. I leaned down and kissed her lips softly. She kissed me back immediately. I smiled against her lips and ran my fingers through her beautiful blonde hair. She hummed such a happy sound against my lips and I pulled back to look at her. "What?" She asked. "You look beautiful." I whispered, tucking some of her hair behind her ear. "Thank you." She blushed. She had on a cropped jumper and leggings and she had minimal makeup on. "Close your eyes." I told her. "What for?" She questioned, smiling. "Can't tell you that. Just do it for me." I reasoned.

She closed her eyes and covered them with her hands. I reached into my pocket and took out the present I had bought her. "Okay, open them." I smiled. She moved her hands away and opened her eyes. She gasped when she saw it. "Oh, Liam. It's so...pretty. I love it." She said. "Gimme your arm." I said. She held her wrist out and I put it on for her. It was kind of a simple bracelet. It was just a sterling silver chain with a heart shaped diamond charm. "Why are you so sweet to me?" She asked. "Because you deserve it." I smiled. She kissed me sweetly on the lips.

I ran my hands down to her waist and she slid them down lower. I was pretty surprised by the action but if she wanted me to touch her like that, I'd give her what she wanted. She moaned as I squeezed her. "Oh, Liam." She whispered. "Upstairs. Right now." She told me. "Really?" I questioned. She nodded. "Are you drunk?" I asked. "No, I'm not drunk." She giggled. "I just want you." She whispered hotly, kissing my neck. "You're really sure you want this?" I asked. She nodded against my shoulder, sucking on my skin. I carried her upstairs to her bedroom, dropping her on the bed with a soft thud. "Can I?" I asked, gesturing to her shirt. She giggled and nodded. I pulled her jumper over her head and tossed it carelessly away.

She sat up, unbuckling my belt and pushing my jeans down around my ankles. "There's something you should know before we do this." She panted. "What's that?" I asked, stopping everything I was doing. "I'm a virgin." She said, blushing. "Um....o-okay. Wow." I sighed. "What?" She asked. "Nothing, I didn't really expect that from you." I responded. "Do you not want to do this, anymore?" She questioned. "It's not that I don't want to. Because, God I really want you. I just think maybe we should wait a bit longer before we go that far." I reasoned. "I want you so much though." She begged, tugging me down, so I lay on top of her.

She kissed me hard and threaded her fingers through my hair, pulling playfully. I couldn't help myself with Scarlett. I wanted to tell her it could wait, and just spend time with her like normal, but her lips on mine and the heat of the moment had me in a trance. She yanked my shirt over my head and threw it somewhere in the room. "Oh, God damn, baby." She said in awe. "You like what you see there?" I chuckled. She bit her lower lip and nodded. She ran her hand up and down my chest and stomach, eyes wide. "Don't tell me I'm the first man you've ever seen shirtless." I joked. "You aren't. I pose with male models for shoots all the time but...none of them are this impressive." She answered.

" She answered