00:18

-Shays pov-

It was finally Saturday I was happy for that because I could spend the whole day in my dorm. I was just about to grab my journal to write and Dee was getting dressed and ready to head over to Wolf Springs when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in?" I shouted and our mom walked in with a big smile on her face and grabbed our coats and threw them at us while saying;

"Girls come with me lets go we are having a girls day I will fly us to a city little ways away and we will have a girls day just us three. I want my girls to be happy and since
you're both having boy troubles let's get away from here for a day. I booked us a hotel we will come home in the morning so pack a quick over night bag and let's go the helicopter. It's waiting."

With that she turned and left the room me and my twin looked at each other and smiled then we packed and ran off to the helicopter pad to meet up with our mother.

'This was going to be a awesome trip'. I thought.

"Mom how long will the helicopter ride be?" Denice ask.

"3 hrs so just relax."

So we did relax and watched the scenery fly by it was beautiful after a really long trip we got to the city and landed the helicopter and got into a rental car and drove to a hotel. We checked in for the night immediately me and my twin wanted to down to the pool but first our mother wanted to take us shopping so we headed off to the mall.

"Dee what about this dress I kinda like it?"

I said as I twirled around to show my sister a light red sundress I was wearing.

•

"Why do you need a dress Shay?"

I smiled and replied;

"Because I like dresses that's why."

We both laughed and Dee told me it looked good we spent the whole day shopping we hit 25 different stores spend $400 on clothes and books plus mani pedis and then mom took us to dinner a hunt near by the woods because I was starting to struggle controlling my thirst and finally we got back to the hotel.

"Shay let's go sit in the hot tub I want to relax?"

I smiled and grabbed my new bikini and opens the bathroom door while saying.

"I was just thinking the same thing sis."

I got changed and so did Dee and we went down to the pool and climbed into the hot tub to relax.

•

"Dee isn't this awesome a little girls trip just for us like its so nice to be away from the manor I mean you were away all summer but I had to stay so it's my first time away it's so nice."

Dee hugged me and smiled;

"I am happy for you Shay and yes it's amazing to be away for the day and just focus on us."

After awhile we swam around in the pool and went down the water slide and just had fun we forgot about the boys and school and that we were vamps and for a moment we had fun and relaxed and we were just normal teenage girls having a good mother daughter trip and it was nice.

•