00:40

-Shays Pov-

I woke up and Denice was beside me sleeping away peacefully. I sat up and felt really, really weak. I laid back down and then grabbed my phone and messaged my mom telling her I wanted to rest today and to let the teachers know I wouldn't be in class. I put my phone back in the night table door and started coughing waking up Dee;

"Shay are you okay?"

I replied,

"Yeah just tired I already told mom to excuse me from classes today I just want to rest."

Dee bit her lip and said,

•

"I will come by at break and check up on you okay and bring you whatever you need?"

I nodded my head and watched as my twin got ready and headed off to class. I started feeling weaker as the day went on. I read for a bit and played around with my phone until break when my twin came back for a few minutes to see how I was doing.

•

"Hey Shay how you holding up I bought your homework from this morning."

I started coughing again this time much worse Dee grabbed onto me and sat me up until I was done.

"Sorry about that and thanks sis."

She smiled and hugged me pulling away quickly with big eyes.

"Shay you really lost a lot of weight?"

I looked down and replied,

"I know but there is nothing I can do about it but hopefully Kayleigh can."

We chatted until she had to go for afternoon classes and then she left. I spent the afternoon trying to stand up and take a few steps but I could only pull myself to stand for a second or two before I sat back down I decided to face time my dad.

"Hi dad!"

He smiled and waved,

"Hello my girl mom says your sick that's not good."

"I know dad but I am feeling better then before."

I lied and it killed me.

"Dad did you put the Christmas tree up yet it's almost Christmas?"

He smiled and showed me the tree.

"It's up but I left the angel off you and your sister can choose when you get home who gets to put it on."

I nodded my head and laughed,

"Okay dad by the way the tree looks amazing."

He smiled before telling me,

"I got you a new snow globe for your bookshelf baby girl look,"

He held up a small snow globe with a mini version of the manor in it. It was beautiful.

"Dad that's gorgeous where did you get it?"

"I got it personally made just for you."

"Awe dad you didn't have too?"

He smiled.

"Yes I did anyways baby girl I have to go okay I have work and you need rest."

"Okay dad love you bye."

I decided to try and stand again. I pulled myself up then I quickly dropped down banging into the floor my vision getting blurry. I blinked a few times and and tried to pull myself up but I didn't have the strength anymore. I laid on the floor my eyelids getting heavy then after a while Denice appeared above me frantically saying my name.

"Shay...Shay can you hear me?"

She gave me a shake I tried to answer to talk but nothing came out not a sound.

"Shay keep your eyes open, keep them open please Shay?"

My eyelids felt heavy, really heavy. I fought to keep them from closing. I opened my mouth to say something anything and only one word came out before everything went black.

"Kayleigh?"

•