00:63

-Carter's Pov-

It was a brand new week, getting closer to the summer holidays. The sun was at its highest point in the bright sky, all the snow was gone and the warm weather was near. The trees were full of leaves, the water was getting warmer we we're all excited. Wolf Springs were planning they're graduation for the seniors this year for them finishing the six years of being here. My brother Wren was one of them and him being a great wolf at all abilities he was blessed to finish his years of being here. I was one proud brother and I wish upon a day I become just like him, not literally though. Mostly I was excited to start a new pack this year, having Cade beside me already was good, but I knew this summer I had to complete it. That reminds me, I have to talk to Kayleigh about when we will be doing the hybrid ritual, we should be doing it the day after Wren's graduation I suggested. I look up from my papers and see my father, the main staff, and Kayleigh sitting around a large table in leather chairs discussing the graduation.

•

"Mrs. Hastings is having her annual farewell for her students around the same time, I wanted ours to be after hers because I know some of the students will want to join our graduation as well," my father spoke to the table as we all wrote it down on papers. Kayleigh was here in behalf of the decorating since she was an event planner before she became a witch. Her actual job is her dream job so we all understood her reasoning. My father was the principle so of coarse he had to be here and all the staff included, and for me? I honestly don't know, my father said he needed me here this afternoon.

"We can have a meeting this coming up Friday to go over Mrs. Hastings plans for her farewell that way we will now the actual dates and start planning," one of the staff members said.

"That sounds about right, we can do that. I can go let Mrs.Hastings know that we will book a meeting here in Wolf Springs," Father said as we wrote down the meeting and time.

"But the main question is, what theme and what are we going to have on this Graduation next month? We should've had this plan when January arrived, fundraised, events. Where is the money to have all this?" Kayleigh suddenly ask as we all looked over at her. She was right, we never planned, or anything. It's not like we have money coming out of our asses.

"Good point my dear, but we do have money saved up from previous events," another voice spoke. I was thinking loud and clear when something popped up, I just don't know how my father and my mother in law are going to take this.

"Why don't we combine our schools for both graduations instead of having separate events and spending more money when we can spend less. I mean so far it looks like the two graduations are going to be on the same day right?" I asked looking around the table and see heads being nodded in reply.