Author's Definitive Introduction

тнє gιѕт αη∂ тнє ¢σρуяιgнт

Ho, Hearties—BelleBurns here!

Hope you read this blurb first. If you decide to skip this blurb and go straight to the story, I most definitely won’t stand in your way because I personally agree with you! hahaha I don’t even know if this is the proper blurb to it or it’s just a snippet. *bogsh!*

But anyways, this novelette of mine is “originally” the first few drafts of my novel “Remind Me Again” before we—my project consultant and best friend Polly_Maundrelle decided to take the course of Humor-Teen Fiction instead.

“Remind Me Again” was first created and presented as a sad-sick story. But since it took too much drama on our part we both decided to nix the idea and just turn the other way around making Tamara’s “brain injury”—“Dory Style”. Well, mainly because it's more of the contemporary and it's more unique that way.

Heaven Knows got it’s title from a song (obviously) I heard from the radio—on cue—after I've finished reading Anna Dressed in Blood.

This novelette doesn’t include Tamara or Ivan (huhuhu). My debating reason to that is because Tam and Ivan’s love team has already been ended in “Remind Me Again”. The story now centers around Dom and Anna. I’m not giving away too much in this blurb (hehehe). The story is almost the same with "Remind Me Again" because of the “remember thingy” that Ivan Patricks popularized. That is why I've decided to call this one the "Remind Me Again" Parallax because it's a parallel novel, not a sequel or a prequel. And even though I’m really not giving away too much in this blurb I hope you support this novelette just like you’ve supported RMA too.

[WARNING: THE STORY CONTAINS SONG LYRICS & VULGAR WORDS] if you think it's disturbing, you've been warned.

“A birth of a reader is the death of a writer.”

 Do not tolerate plagiarism.

 Heaven Knows is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or, if real are used fictitiously. All statements, activities, stunts, descriptions, information and material of any other kind contained herein are included for entertainment purposes only and should not be relied on for accuracy or replicated as they may result in injury.

 Heaven Knows. Copyright © 2014 by BelleBurns. All Rights Reserved.

 The right of BelleBurns to be identified as author of this book has been asserted by her in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988

 No part of this book may be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in an information retrieval system in any form or by any means, graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, taping, and recording, without prior written permission from the author or the publisher.