First Kiss/Christmas Special

Uryu
School was canceled because of the crazy snowstorm today. You sighed and adjusted a picture of you and your parents. They died when you were at a young age in a car accident. You sat down on your couch and continued your marathon of (favorite show). After a couple of episodes, your doorbell rang and you groaned. You got up and opened the door to see your boyfriend smiling at you. "Would you like to come with me to a Christmas party tonight?" He questioned. You nodded excitedly and quickly got ready. After getting ready, Uryu took you to Kisuke's shop where the rest of the group was already having fun. The two of you were in the doorway when Renji all of a sudden whistled, catching the attention of everyone in the room. "Look who got caught under the mistletoe." He sang slightly. The two of you looked up and blushed, looking back at each other. Both of you then leaned in, pressing your lips together in a sweet kiss. You both heard cat calls and parted. You buried your head in his chest to hide your blush.

Toshiro
The two of you were walking around the Soul Society hand-in-hand. It was a calm morning and Rangiku volunteered to do all of the paper work. Toshiro was worried, but you eventually talked him into a nice walk around. The two of you came back to the squad ten work room to find Rangiku threw a Christmas party with Lieutenants Hisagi and Kira. Toshiro was about to blow up at Rangiku, so you did the only thing you could think of...you kissed him. His eyes widened and he kissed back soon after. Once you parted, he smiled at you. "Merry Christmas Toshiro." You said to him. He smirked at your light blush and kissed your cheek. "Merry Christmas (Y/N)."

Kisuke
You, Kisuke, Tessai, Ururu, and Jinta went ice skating for the day and it ended up becoming a competition. The last two competitors were you and Kisuke. As the two of you went around the lake, Kisuke slipped up slightly. You panicked and quickly caught him before his head hit the ice. In that moment, it felt like everything stopped and it was only the two of you. You slowly leaned in as he did and both of you closed your eyes, connecting your lips in a sweet and loving kiss. After a few minutes, the two of you parted ways after hearing Jinta start whooping at the two of you. You giggled with a heavy blush and Kisuke wrapped his arm around your waist protectively with a smile on his lips.

Gin
What was happening today? Gin was keeping you in his embrace because you were having a rough day. You held onto his clothing like grim death, afraid that he might disappear. He hates seeing you like this when you have a rough day. The two of you shouldn't be indoors, you should be outside and enjoying the Christmas spirit of the Soul Society. He couldn't think of anything that would cheer you up. Then it hit him. He picked up some mistletoe that was conveniently next to him and hung it above you two. "Oh, (Y/N), look above you." He said playfully. You looked up and blushed darkly to see the mistletoe that he was holding in his hand above your heads. You looked at his innocent smile and slightly open eyes which were full of amusement. You both leaned in and met at the lips in a passionate kiss. When you both parted, you snuggled into his chest to hide your blush. "Merry Christmas, (Y/N)." He said. You smiled lightly. "Thank you Gin." You replied, staying like that the rest of the day.

Sosuke
Christmas time was easily one of your favorite times of the year. Sosuke knew that very well. He did all the research he could on it to try and make you happy. One that he came across particularly interested him. It was kissing under the mistletoe. He always loved to see you embarrassed and blushing like an apple. Perhaps this was the thing that would do it. While he got to work on finding the perfect place to hang it, you were enjoying the snow with Captains Ukitake and Kyoraku. The three of you were building a snowman together with each of you having a part. Captain Kyoraku was making the bottom, you had the middle, and Captain Ukitake was making the head. All of you were going to look for coal and a carrot together. Well, you finally got everything done but something was missing...someone to snuggle with you. Hearing Captain Ukitake cough brought you out of your thoughts as Captain Kyoraku began to help him. You did all that you could to try and help, but in the end, Captain Kyoraku had to take Captain Ukitake back to his home to take some medicine. You shrugged it off and made your way home. Once you entered and closed the door, you turned to find Sosuke was sitting on your couch. You then looked up above him to see some mistletoe hanging from the ceiling. You blushed darkly, missing the amusement in his eyes, and went over to him. He pulled you onto his lap and kissed you passionately.  You kissed him back and for that moment, everything was perfect.  When the two of you parted, he smirked at you and you buried your head in his chest to hide your embarrassment. "Merry Christmas, (Y/N)." He said, his voice laced with love and slight amusement. You smiled and snuggled more into his chest.  "Merry Christmas, Sosuke."
---------------------------------------------
I'm going to start up a poll for the next character and you are all welcome to comment certain scenarios that you would like done.  The poll for the next character will be which Espada you would all like on here.  Polling will end on January 14th, so comment quickly.  Hope you all enjoyed and, as always, VOTE and COMMENT please.