He Accidentally Hurt You

Uryu
A growl resounded through the front room of your home as you poured two glasses of water. It made you wonder what it was, so you quickly fills the cups and entered the room to see Uryu holding his head in anger. You placed the cups of the coffee table and placed your hand on his shoulder gently. "Uryu?" You asked. He slapped your hand away and stood up. "Don't touch me!" He yelled at you, his eyes flaring with anger. You gasped and felt tears making their way down your cheeks, making Uryu finally snap out of his rage and show a look of guilt. "(Y/N), I'm so sorry." He whispered. You looked down and he cupped your cheek, making you stare into his eyes again. "Please, forgive me. I'm just really stressed right now." He spoke, guilt lacing his voice. You continued to cry silently and nodded. "I understand, I forgive you." You replied with closed eyes and a smile as he wrapped you in his warm embrace.

Toshiro
"Rangiku, protect (Y/N) while I handle the Menos!" He demanded. "Yes sir!" She replied and took you by the arm to a building top a little ways away from the fight. You couldn't stand seeing him fight the Menos alone and broke out of Rangiku's grip, running to the scene. "Toshiro!" You yelled out when he activated his Bankai. A shard of ice stabbed you in the arm and you screamed out in pain right when the Menos went down. Toshiro looked over to you and gasped, quickly flying over to your fallen form. He dropped his sword next to him and placed your head on his lap as he healed your injury. "(Y/N), I'm so sorry." He whispered over and over. You held his hand in yours and smiled. "Don't worry, it was an accident." You explained. He smiled and kissed your forehead.

Kisuke
An army of hollows was apparently more than you could handle. Having no choice, you called Kisuke to help you out with this army. He arrived within seconds and the two of you began taking them out much faster. He quickly pulled up his shield to reflect a minimal cero and aimed it at another hollow. The hollow dodged out of the way, causing the cero to hit you instead. Your back felt like it was burned two times over. You fell to the ground and heard Kisuke yell out in anger as he sliced through all of the hollows. Once he took care of them in his rage, he went over to you and began healing your back. "I'm so sorry about this, the hollow dodged the attack." He explained. You cupped his cheek and smiled softly. "Don't worry about it, different things happen during battle, someone's bound to get hurt." You replied. He smiled at you as he fanned himself and brought you close to him.

Gin
Today was a bad day for you and it didn't help that Gin had gone to train.  The loneliness was eating at you and you couldn't stand it any longer.  You quickly left the house and locked the door, making your way to the Captain's training grounds.  Once you arrived, you were next to a post that was in a vertical line with four others with Gin at the other end.  "Impale them, Shinzo!"  He commanded as he aimed his sword at the posts with closed eyes.  You moved to the right and suffered a cut to your arm as Shinzo went through the final post.  His eyes shot and looked at you in shock.  Shinzo retracted and Gin dropped it, immediately running to your side and pulling out a gauze wrap from his sleeve.  "(Y/N), I'm so sorry about this."  He said and finished wrapping your arm.  You wrapped your arms around his neck and buried your head in his chest.  "No worries.  All that matters is that I'm here with you now."  You smiled into his chest.  He chuckled and kissed the top of your head.

Sosuke
Sosuke had brought you with him to Las Noches for the day so that he could take care of some things before coming to live here permanently.  Yammy was helping out with some preparations and was currently reporting to Sosuke.  You'd made some of his favorite tea and made your way to the meeting room.  You opened the door and carried the tray in when you felt a heavy weight on your body.  The weight made it difficult to breathe and you went down on your knees, dropping the tray in the moment.  You looked up to see a hint of worry and guilt in Sosuke's eyes before it disappeared when he looked back at Yammy.  "Leave now."  He demanded.  Yammy bowed and left the room, closing the door.  Once the door closed, Sosuke was right next to you in a heartbeat, trying to help you up into his lap as he sat on the throne.  You laid your head on his chest to try and catch your breath as your fingers ran through his silky hair.  "I'm sorry, darling, I was showing Yammy why he shouldn't defy me.  Can you ever forgive me for hurting you?"  He inquired and brought your head up so you could see his big brown eyes giving you the puppy-dog look.  You giggled and nodded, to which he smiled.  "Of course I forgive you, Sosuke."  You replied and cuddled into his chest.  You felt his chest rumble underneath your head as he chuckled and kissed the top of your head. (Oh my heck, I just want to cuddle Sosuke in this one, I made him too cute!)

Ulquiorra
Well, the two of you have been through everything from a first meeting to a body switch.  Each one of these times brought the two of you ever closer.  He couldn't ask for another person because he loves you will all his heart.  He felt extremely stressed today because of Yammy's incessant bickering with Nnoitra over a piece of food.  It was childish and had no reason to happen.  Without realizing that you were in the room, he raised his spiritual pressure in anger, making you fall to the floor and wheeze for air.  He stopped when he realized you were there and rushed over to your fallen form to help you up.  "I'm sorry about that, (Y/N), I didn't realize you had come in here."  He apologized.  You nodded and stood, enjoying his warm embrace with a smile.

Szayel
One experiment after the other was failing and Szayel was not happy at all.  In his anger, he aimed his finger at the wall and shot a cero at it, making it explode.  Pieces of concrete went flying and one hit you in the arm, making you yell out as another one hit you in the back.  You fell to the ground and heard Szayel huff before gasping at your fallen form.  He rushed over to you and immediately started healing your wounds.  "(Y/N), I'm so sorry.  I didn't realize the consequences of my actions through my anger.  Can you ever forgive me?"  He questioned sadly.  You looked up at him and embraced him tightly.  "Of course.  You're not the only one that loses their temper."  You explained with a smile, making Szayel sigh in relief and smile softly at you.
---------------------------------------------
So, I'm still trying to work on Ichigo and Kariya, but I will also do other chapters to hopefully keep up and school is almost out!  I'm super pumped for summer and fun.  Hope you guys enjoyed this one.  Ta ta, for now!