Sosuke Aizen's Birthday

I haven't updated in forever, I realize this.  Please forgive me for not updating.  I've been fighting major writer's block and I'm finally graduated from school, so I have much more time on my hands.  With that thought in mind, May 29 is our favorite villain's birthday!  I will make birthday ones for the other guys as well and publish them on their birthdays, or around there, when they come around.  Without further ado, Sosuke Aizen's birthday special!
———————————————
Such a peaceful smile lingered on his lips while he slept.  His light brown hair splayed out on the pillow as he lightly snored.  It pained you to wake him now with how adorable he looked in his sleep, but you had a full day planned for his special day.  You gently shook his shoulder, careful not to get out of his strong hold quite yet.  "Sosuke, wake up, it's time to get going," you whispered softly into his ear.  You knew he was not much of a morning person, but you hoped it would be fine.

Groggily, Sosuke opened his chocolate eyes and focused on your form.  A smirk made it's way onto his lips.  "Good morning, it's a surprise to see you awake before me," he spoke, warning a small chuckle from you.

"Well, today is a very big day.  Now, hurry up and change into the clothing set out on the chair, we're making the most of today," you explained before grabbing something off of the oak dresser and retreating to the bathroom.  Looking to the chair in question, he found a traditional, royal blue haori and hakamas with golden accents and intricate designs.

He smiled softly as he held the clothing to himself and looked in the mirror.  "She always seems to pick the best colors for me to wear...but what is so special about today?" he wondered aloud.  Normally, he knew everything that was special about a specific day, but the reason for today eluded him.

After quickly changing into the clothing you chose for him, he sat down on the bed right as you came out of the bathroom in your (f/c) kimono with (2nd f/c) lining and a (3rd f/c) bow holding it closed.  With a smirk, Sosuke stood from his seat and placed his arms securely around your waist while pecking your nose lightly.

A blush dusted your cheeks at his moves before pushing it down with a smile.  "Come now, we must leave or we won't make it for our reservations," you urged, pulling him along to the front door.  He rose his brow in questioning.

"Reservations?" he inquired.  What was so special about today that you had made reservations for breakfast?  He could not figure it out, even when the two of you had reached your destination.

Breakfast went by without a hitch, even with Sosuke questioning the importance of today the entire time, hopefully without you noticing it.  You, on the other hand, found it rather fun to see him stew about what made today so special.  It almost made you laugh out loud at the fact that he had not figured out the occasion yet.  He, of all people, could not figure out today's significance.

Activity after activity, one even being a bit of calligraphy, led to the ending of the day being at a hillside with a romantic picnic set up and the sun setting over the horizon.  Pinks, reds and oranges filled the sky, painting the most wondrous of pictures.  The candle flickered lightly, lighting up the cherry blossom tree behind the two of you.

Love for you filled his entire being.  You had done your best to make this day simply marvelous, but he still could not figure out the importance.  If he could not figure out something like that, then perhaps he was unfit to rule over the Arrancar and Espada.  Sosuke took your hand into his own, smiling genuinely and sending your heart a flutter.

"Today couldn't possibly have been better, but I have one question...what is the significance of this day?" he questioned.  You laughed, your eyes crinkling at the edges as you pulled out a long, thin box from a pocket in the dress.

He stared at the beautifully wrapped box before taking it from your grasp.  A note rested on top of it, so he grabbed it and read it first.

"Sosuke,
I figured you would forget about today's special occasion because you are too wrapped up in your work and plans, so I prepared everything in the hopes of reminding you what today is.  By the time you read this, you may still be in the dark, so allow me to elaborate...it's your birthday! ❤️ I wanted to make it special for you because I love you so much.  This gift I give to you is in the hopes that you will keep it safe and close to your heart, for it holds a very important memory for the both of us within it.  I hope you will enjoy the gift.
With much love and caring,
(Y/N)"

Sosuke simply stared at the beautiful handwriting for a few minutes before unwrapping the present.  The box held a beautifully crafted, golden locket in the shape of a heart with a calligraphy pen in the middle of it.  Opening it, he gasped at the picture of when he held you on his lap in the flower field with the flower crown on your head.  That was the day he had called you his queen.

He undid the class and placed it around his neck, then turned his attention back to you.  A smile was on your lips as he stared deeply into your (e/c) eyes.  Before you could get a word in, Sosuke had placed his lips firmly on yours in a passionate kiss, hoping to convey all of his feelings to you in that one intimate moment.  You returned his gesture whole-heartedly.  As he pulled away and left you breathless, he smirked and pulled you into his lap once more, just as he had in the picture.

"Sosuke, I love you so much that words can't even describe it," you whispered breathlessly, blushing as you gazed longingly into his chocolate orbs.  He chuckled deeply.

"Funny, I was about to say the same thing."  The two of you shared a sweet kiss once more and ended the day by watching the sunset and colorful sky turn into a navy blue with stars twinkling all over.

In the tree above the two of you, a pair of cerulean blue eyes stared down with a camera and a Cheshire smile.  The silver hair obscured the view only slightly.  "I'm so glad she let me tag along for the whole day to document every moment of Captain Aizen's birthday, it was well worth it."