He Turns Neko

Uryu
It was a normal weekend. Uryu woke up and stretched, then went in front of his dresser to grab his glasses. He put them on and looked in his mirror to see if they needed to be adjusted. He blinked a few times, then his eyes widened and he backed up, sitting on his bed. He quickly picked up his phone and dialed your number. You picked up after a couple of rings and yawned. "Uryu, it's six in the morning and you're up? What's going on?" You questioned groggily. He sounded like he was hyperventilating slightly and you rose a brow. "I need you to come over to my house as soon as you can, something happened." He said and calmed down slightly. Your eyes widened and you got out of bed. "I'll be there soon." You replied hurriedly and cut the call. You quickly got ready and made it to his house, letting yourself in the with spare key he gave you. You made your way up to his room and knocked. He opened the door tentatively and you gasped, looking at his cute (favorite animal) ears and tail. His ears twitched and his tail hung limply. Your eyes sparkled and you started playing with his ears, making him purr and blush. "S-stop that." He stuttered. You just smiled and continued. You happily played with his ears and tail the rest of the day.

Toshiro
You were busily working in the office and Toshiro was asleep on the couch. You smiled at his sleeping form for a second and got back to work. Rangiku was goofing off, so it was up to you to do the work for your tired boyfriend.  Most of the work was almost done when a flash of white light enveloped the room.  After it cleared, you looked at Toshiro to make sure he was okay, but what you saw shocked you.  Here was your boyfriend sleeping peacefully with cute (favorite animal) ears and tail.  You crept over to where he lay and poked his ear slightly, watching it twitch.  You giggled and continued to play with his ears.  He opened his eyes groggily and saw you in front of him giggling.  He thought it was cute.  "What are you doing?"  He questioned.  You gasped and turned away with a blush.  "U-um, nothing."  You stuttered.  Toshiro rose a brow at you and shrugged, rubbing his head.  He immediately stopped when he felt something unfamiliar on his head.  "(Y/N), what's on my head?"  He asked you with big eyes.  You blushed a little darker and giggled.  He gave a look and you immediately stopped.  "(favorite animal) ears and a tail."  You replied.  His eyes widened further and you pulled out a mirror from the desk, handing it to him.  His eyes looked like they were about to bulge out of their sockets and you started petting one of his ears.  He growled and purred at that.  "S-stop that, it's embarrassing."  He told you.  You giggled, finally knowing what would make him blush.

Kisuke
It was a regular day at the shop, nothing was out of place. The morning was peaceful until someone was heard yelling out in surprise. You awoke with a start at that and your door was slammed open, revealing Kisuke with (favorite animal) ears and a tail. "(Y/N), I need your help, I don't know what to do." He explained frantically. You got out of bed and walked over to him, touching his ears gently to check if they were real, and sure enough, they were. You smiled and continued rubbing his ears, causing him to purr. "(Y-Y/N), stop, I have to run the store." He told you with a blush. You giggled and pulled him to sit next to you on your bed. "Let Tessai handle the store, I want to play with your ears and tail." You said. He sighed with his blush getting heavier as you played with his ears.

Gin
Everyone always called him a snake or a fox, but who'd have thought this would happen.  Gin sat on his bed and looked at his reflection, seeing silver fox ears and a poofy fox tail.  His eye brow twitched and he went to your room, waking you up to help him with this problem.  You opened your eyes groggily and smiled.  You touched his ear and giggled after getting a reaction from Gin.  Gin tried to act cool, yet couldn't help but purr.  "(Y-Y/N), I'm a captain, I have work to do."  He complained.  You shook your head and pulled him down on the bed, sitting on his lap.  "Not today.  Leave it to Izuru because you're my pet fox today."  You said childishly while hugging him.  He looked away and sighed, knowing he wouldn't get out of this.

Sosuke
Sosuke's a very cunning man and knows everything that happens.  There's only one problem...he didn't plan for something so bizarre to occur.  He sat near your sleeping form and batted around the idea of waking you up.  He decided to and shook your shoulder slightly.  You woke up groggily and he rubbed his neck with a slight blush.  You rubbed your eyes because you thought you were seeing things, then smiled when you realized you actually saw him blush.  You giggled and patted the bed.  He climbed up and cuddled you close to him.  "Do you know the reason why I have (favorite animal) ears and a tail?"  He questioned.  You poked his ears and giggled as they twitched.  "I don't know, but I like it."  You said as you rubbed his ear, getting a purr from him.  "(Y-Y/N), stop that, I have work to do."  He said.  You cuddled more into his chest while rubbing his ears.  "Let Momo handle it, she deserves a little extra work."  You spoke with an evil tone.  Sosuke smirked and nodded, purring a little more voluntarily this time.

Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra, the stoic and uncaring Espada, walked around Las Noches, minding his own business when a blinding white light enveloped him. When it cleared, he looked around and behind him, seeing a black (favorite animal) tail.  His eyes widened slightly and he fled to his room using sonido. He looked into the mirror and his eyes widened even further, seeing he has ears to go with the tail.  He heard a knock on his door and worked to try and hide himself.  You came into the room with a smile.  "Ulquiorra, we have a mission from Lord Aizen, where are you?"  You questioned.  You then saw his coat and jumped on him. "gotcha!...Huh!?"  You looked at his tail and ears with awe and he blushed a little.  You poked his ear and he let out an almost inaudible purr.  You smiled and rubbed it.  "Yay, you're blushing and purring!"  You cheered with a big grin. You pulled him along to the Garganta you had already opened and played with his ears the entirety of the mission.

Szayel
His intellect helped to prepare him for anything that life threw at him, even stupid fraccions. There was one thing, however, that he wasn't prepared for...ears and a tail.  He panicked as he looked at the pink (favorite animal) ears and tail which had magically appeared on him.  What is he supposed to do?  Surely he couldn't show you for fear you'd laugh at having him as a master and boyfriend.  He never revealed his insecurities, but he definitely was now that he was alone in his room.  His ears twitched and he sighed in defeat.  You then knocked on his door and he hid in his bathroom. You came in the room with a smile. "Szayel, I'm ready to do some more experiments today."  You spoke.  You looked around with a raised brow and sat down on his bed to wait since you saw his bathroom door was closed. Szayel sighed, knowing you probably wouldn't leave until you walked out with him.  He took a deep breath and exited the bathroom, closing his eyes and hearing you gasp. "What happened to you?" You asked and rubbed his ear, getting an involuntary purr from him. You giggled and sat him down on the bed, sitting on his lap and continuing your actions. "(Y-Y/N), the experiments-" "Can wait for another day, I want to just sit with you and rub your ears." You said with a smile. He sighed and allowed it, not having the stomach to upset you.