He Finds Out About Your Hidden Talent Through Someone Else

A shout out and dedication to unperfect-dreamer for the awesome idea. This chapter couldn't have happened without her. This is definitely the longest chapter so far. 😊
--------------------------------------------
Uryu
Uryu was just walking around the hallways of Karakura High when he heard some girls talking about you. He tried to listen in and heard some very intriguing bits of information. "Hey, do you think that (Y/N) will try out for the talent show?" One of them asked the other. The other girl shrugged.  "Who knows, but she should. I mean think of how good she is at (Your talent)." The other girl replied. He rose a brow in questioning and looked to the right to see you coming his way.  He walked to meet you halfway and you smiled at him. "Hello Uryu, How have your classes been?" You asked politely.  A smirk was tugging at his lips as he thought of how surprised you'd be when you found out he knows about your hidden talent. He shrugged slightly. "Not to bad, though, I did find out something very intriguing." He explained. You gave him a pleading look to urge him to continue. "I found out that you have a hidden talent. Now then, why did you hide it from me?"  He questioned while smirking at your surprise. You composed yourself and rubbed the back of your head sheepishly. "Sorry, I was planning on telling you soon, but I was worried you wouldn't like it." You replied. He smiled and pulled you into his embrace. "I could never hate anything you do." He told you. You smiled and snuggled into his chest.

Toshiro
Head captain Yamamoto declared that in order to get to know each other better, a talent show would be taking place. You were so happy when you heard about it, yet also scared of what Toshiro would think. Maybe he wouldn't like your talent. You didn't know what to do, so you went to Rangiku for help. She smiled at your naivety. "(Y/N), you should know that Captain Hitsugaiya will love you no matter what. He will also most likely love your talent as well." She reassured you and left. She was talking to Rukia about your talent and worries when Toshiro came by and overheard the conversation. He sighed. He didn't want you to think that he would hate you and your talent. He made his way to the squad ten barracks and saw you sitting by the pond near there. He sat next you and pulled you close to him.  You gasped in surprise and leaned into his touch. "(Y/N), you should know I could never hate you or your talents."  He told you. Your eyes widened, wondering how he learned about your hidden talent. You just let it slide and closed your eyes contently. "Thank you Toshiro." You replied.

Kisuke
You were practicing (Your talent) when Tessai came into the room. He smiled at you as you continued with your eyes closed. When you finished, you opened your eyes and jumped at Tessai's sudden appearance. He smiled at you and you blushed, knowing he heard/saw your talent. He left the room to do some more work around the store and you shrugged, getting back to work yourself. While you worked, he went to Kisuke. Kisuke looked up from polishing his clogs and Tessai smirked.  "I found out your girlfriend has been keeping a secret from you.  She has a hidden talent."  Tessai explained.  Kisuke rose his brow and nodded, leaving the room.  He stood next to you and smiled with his fan in his face.  "I hear you have a hidden talent."  He said to you.  You blushed darkly and showed surprise.  You nodded shyly.  He just grinned ear to ear like a little kid.  "Maybe you could show it to me sometime."  He said as he clung to your arm.  You nodded, still a little embarrassed and mad at Tessai.  "Yeah, I could do that."  You replied happily.

Gin
Today was a depressing day with all the rain happening.  Gin was at work and insisted you stay home, that way you wouldn't get a cold.  You knew you'd be lonely, but complied.  You just looked around at the outside and sighed like a wounded puppy, wondering when he'd come home.  As you stared outside, Gin was working on all his paperwork and just finished when he heard Izuru talking to Momo in a hushed voice.  He decided to try and eavesdrop out of curiosity and maybe get a head start on a party plan if that's what they were doing.  "You know about (Y/N)'a hidden talent right?"  Izuru asked.  Momo nodded and he continued.  "I don't think she's even shown Captain Ichimaru yet."  He explained.  Momo cringed slightly.  "I don't think that Captain Aizen's girlfriend has told him yet either."  She explained with plenty of venom dripping from her voice.  Gin was slightly shocked to think that you and Sosuke's girlfriend had hidden talents.  He'd have to let Sosuke know after confronting you.  He finally returned home and saw you were nowhere in sight.  "Gin!"  You yelled out from your spot behind the couch and tackle-hugged him.  You both hit the ground and he chuckled.  "There's my cute (Y/N).  By the way, I heard you have a hidden talent you kept from me."  He said with his foxy smile ever present and his eyes opened slightly.  You looked away slightly to hide your blushing face and nodded.  "Sorry, I wanted to tell you, but I didn't know how to."  You explained.  He kissed your cheek while chuckling again.  "It's all right, I could've waited for eternity.  My patience can hardly be wavered."  He said, making you giggle.

Sosuke
He had been working very hard lately and you took some of the load off him by taking it upon yourself to finish it.  You were currently working from home since it was raining and Sosuke went to run some errands.  Of course, knowing him like you do, he was bound to run into Gin or Kaname first before returning home.  Turns out, your thinking was accurate because Sosuke had just found Gin as he did his own errands.  Both of them had jackets with hoods on to keep the rain off of them and Gin's smirk widened.  "Well, Captain Aizen, the exact man I was looking for."  Gin spoke in a slight joking tone as usual.  Sosuke smiled at him and the two entered the nearest area, which happened to be Gin's own apartment.  They sat down on some chairs and Gin went to make some tea. His girlfriend was asleep at the time, so the two of them wouldn't be interrupted. When he came back, he handed a cup to Sosuke and the two began to dry off their jackets and haori. "So, why is it you wanted to see me, Gin?"  Sosuke questioned.  Gin's smile widened once more, causing Sosuke to raise a brow in suspicion.  "Well, I heard from someone that (Y/N) has a hidden talent.  I thought you ought to know."  Gin explained.  To say Sosuke was surprised would be an understatement.  He was shocked that he had no clue of your hidden talent. To know nothing of your talent meant he was losing his touch.  He quickly thanked Gin and left after putting on his haori and jacket.  When he arrived at your shared apartment and opened the door, he expected to hear you welcome him home--but nothing was heard except for the scratching of a quill on parchment.  He followed the sound and found you in the office working hard.  He smirked and crept up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and placing you in his lap.  You yelped in surprise and looked back to see Sosuke with an innocent smile on his lips.  you breathed out a sigh and pushed him slightly.  "You scared me!"  You exclaimed.  He just chuckled.  "That was the idea.  By the way, I heard you have a hidden talent," he said, letting it sink in before continuing.  "Mind telling me why you didn't tell me about it?" He questioned as he stared at you the same way he did when you found out his secret.  By this time, his glasses were off and his hair was slicked back. You were a little scared and didn't want to keep him waiting for his answer.  He started to slowly kiss your neck and you shivered.  "I didn't know if you'd like it. I was just scared of being rejected." You said truthfully. He stopped what he was doing and sighed, turning you to face him and embraced you.  "You shouldn't be afraid to show me anything.  I'll love you no matter what." He told you.  You smiled and snuggled into his chest happily.

Ulquiorra
The castle of Las Noches was very boring today.  thankfully there was no Nnoitra today, but you were left bored because of that.  You laid on the couch in your room lazily and looked around your room, trying to find something to do.  A thought then popped in your head to do (Your talent) while waiting. As you were doing so, Grimmjow was walking past and decided to maybe peek in and see what you were doing. He opened the door quietly and saw/heard your talent, making him smile evilly.  He closed your door silently and made his way to where he felt Ulquiorra's spiritual pressure appear. He had just returned from a mission to the human world and reported to Lord Aizen.  After doing so, he left for your room.  Before Ulquiorra could even close the door to the meeting room, Grimmjow was right in front of him with a sly grin plastered on his face. Ulquiorra was unfazed.  "What do you want, Grimmjow?"  He questioned. Grimmjow's smile widened.  "Oh, nothing really, I just came to tell you your girlfriend is hiding a talent from you.  No big deal."  He stated in a slightly fast manner.  Ulquiorra raised an eyebrow (does he have one?  I don't remember XD) and left for your room. Once he reached, he knocked and you opened it with a big smile on your face. "Ulquiorra, you're back!" You exclaimed happily while hugging him. He hugged you back with a smirk. "Yes I am. I have a question for you." He said and you led him in, closing the door. You both sat on the bed. "What's up?" You asked him kindly while holding his hand. He kept his smirk from surfacing. "Why have you hidden your talent from me?" He questioned. You froze and looked away. He squeezed your hand, pulling you in for a cuddle. "I didn't know how to tell you, I'm sorry." You apologized. He chuckled and kissed the top of your head. "Don't worry, I'm not mad." He told you.