Chapter 《3》

I cant believe this. I sat on the couch as the man, began packing all of Narutos things in a box.

"Ya know, he never really did like these thing." The boy said as he pointed to the rose petals lying on the floor.

"You sure?" I smirk as i remember that night, but my heart aches as soon as i remember he isnt here.

The red head clicks his tounge and rumages through the dresser. He grabs out an old photo of me and Naruto and stuff it in a box.

Its hurt, everything, mentally. Knowing that 2 years is just being placed in a box and will be shipped away.

"Why did you buy this house?" He ask and closes the room door and heads to the couch

"It was a suprise for Naruto. I was going to let him have it." I sigh and stand up

"Yea, you never gave it to him?" He asks

"Never had the chance." I reply

He walks over to me and taps my shoulder. "Its a shame, he fooled you for this long." He grabs his jacket off the chair and looks back at me, "if you want to see him one last time nows you chance."

The drive to the hospital was silent. What was there to say. And the walk to his room was silenter. We opened the doors and Naruto looked up, a spoonful of ramen in his mouth.

"Naru-

"Honestly, eating that trash already?" The boy jokes as he walks over to Naruto and hugs him

I watch as Naruto eyes light up as he speaks to him.

"Long time no talk, Gaara!" He smiles and places his food aside

The pain in my chest only grew stronger, so that really is his husband. He had me fooled.

I walked out of the room and began to walk to my house. I took out my phone and called Sakura.

"Sasuke!" She says and i can hear the smile in her voice

"Get me a plane ticket back to Japan, and give me Karins number."