Chapter 《7》

Try not to think about it. I kept telling myself that. But the movers, the memories, all out stuff. Theyre packing his things and hes just sitting there letting them.

"If you loved me you would stay." I say to him and he began to pack up our photo album

I toom the stuff he packed out and he shot me a glare similar to mine, "if you loved me you wouldnt have cheated."

He put the pictures back in. And acting as a child i threw the whole box off the bed. "Talk to me!" I yell

"AND SAY WHAT! I FORGIVE YOU FOR FUCKING ANOTHER WHORE WHILE I SPENT COUNLESS NIGHT WAITING FOR YOU. AND WHEN I DECIDED TO GO AND SEARCH FOR YOU YOUR BROUGHT HER INTO OUT HOME! OUR HOME AND YOU FUCKED HER ON OUR BED! SASUKE! I SLEPT ON THAT BED WITH YOU." He wipes away the tears that began to fall "it was supposed to be is."

"Im sorry." Those two words were the only words i could say. The only ones that would escape.

"Yea im sorry too, i should have just left all this shit here." He said and walked out

▪▪▪

Empty and cold. The two words that described our house. My house.

The door bell rung and i just listened as it echoed though the empty rooms. It rung a few more times before i got up go answer it.

"Sasuke."

"Hinata. "

"You look like shit." She says and walks in

"If you came to insult me, please leave." I reply and shut the door knowing she wouldnt leave regardless.

"Sasuke," she sighs "dammit. I love you so much i camt stand it. But i know you love that boy so, to show you how much i love you, im going to let you go." She says and hands me a slip of paper. "Its 3:43. If you leave now you might make it."

I opened the paper and red those words that made me run, that made me go after him.

Sasuke i want to come home.

▪▪▪

I ran through the airport, bumbing into people along the way, searching for a speck of blonde. But not finding it. I called his phone over and over again.

Clinck clinck clinck

"Now board passengers for one way flight to New York, United States." The attendant said over the intercom

Clinck clinck

I ran down to each gate, looking, all hope was lost. I watched as the planes took off. I sat on the airport floor for hours.

Clinck

I was too late. I walked out to the doors. My heart was going to explode, i let him slip through my fingers. But then almost on mere instinct i looked up, and seen him standing there, beanie covering his hair, staring out the window of the airport lobby.

I couldnt help but smiling. Its like he was tugging my heart and pulling me to him, my legs began to move on their own. He looked up as i was sprinting to him and dropped his bag.

He ran to me jumping into my arms and i hugged him so tight. "Please Naru come home."

He cried as he kisses me and i cry as i kiss him back. He nodds his head, "yea ill come home."

I grab his hand and put his ring back on, "please dont ever take it off." I cry

"I wont, i promise."

Hes mine, my life, my reason for living, my purpose. My warmth, and strength. My anchor and sanity. Mine.

"I love you Naruto."

"I love you too Uchiha. "