Naruto Gets Sick

*Achoo-hah* Naruto sneezes as he clutches the blankets.

I cant help but smile when he sneezes. He always moans at the end. "I think your sick"

"No shit." He snaps and rolls over

I get out of the bed and walk over to the bathroom grabbing the thermometer, and walk back over to him. "Say ahhh"

He shakes his head. Hes acting like a child.

"If you dont the only other way is to put it up you a-

"AHHH!" i smile and put the thermometer under his tounge

"102°" i sigh "naru that's bad, really bad. You need to get some rest."

"Yea." He nods and squirms

I raise my eye brow, "whats wrong?."

"Nothing." He shakes his head and rolls over

"Naru."

He pulls the balnket over his head.

I smirk knowing why he wont look at me. "Does my voice really turn you on?"

"Dick head! Its because you look really cute when you play doctor."

"I can do more than play doctor." I giggle as i crawl under the blankets

"Sasuke! Stop! You might get si-ffuuuuuccckkkk!"

"Dont tachl."

"Y-You dont 'tachl' w-with meee in your mouth."

•••

"Achioooo!" I sneezes as he grabbs the blankets

"Ya know." He coughs "maybe if you hadnt done that, we would be sick."

"Was i supposed to just leave you hard?" I ask and roll over

He smiles and then shades his head. He rolls over and lays in my chest. Before sneezing and head budding my chin.

I kiss his forehead and smile. "Ya know i heard sex is good for colds."

~~~~~

Check out my new book that ive started on recently. Called Please, Senpai about how Sasuke starts off hating Naruto but then falls in love after getting locked in the bathroom while running from fangirls.

Its just a start, be sure to let me know if you like it. Also english is not that fluent for me so i apologize for any mistake ive made. I also co write, so if you see any change in style is probably no me writing but thats all. Thanks for sticking with me😊.

SANITY -On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara