"Who the hell are you?"

The team was then told that the mysterious man was awake. The team heard the bats talking to each other and the man and wonder who was he. But they weren't eavesdropping very long before they were caught seriously like in less than half a minute they were caught.
The man with the red helmet then asked," who the hell are you?"

Jason's pov:
I asked them who they were just to see if they would lie because I am fully aware who they were. Surprisingly they tell me who they were.
"This is when you tell us who you are." Lagann said. I looked at the bats and we had a bat talk.
'Secret identity?' I said in bat talk which is pretty much talking with our eyes.
'Nah they think your dead' Dick said.
"I am the Red hood." I said to them.
"Ugh you're doing the secret identity thing too." Garfield said.
"you'd just say 'how you're dead!' and stuff like that." I reply coldly because I do not like questions about that subject. This make everyone else fall silent and I could tell they were having a telepathic conversation. I then feel someone trying to get into my head and I smirk. "Wow that's not very nice trying to dig into my head and having a telepathic conversation without me." I said while still smirking. "Anyways I should be going I need to steal one of Agent A's cookies." I said looking at the time.
"Jay, we'll help," Dick says referring to the Bats. He then looked at the team and said,"stay traught."