Memories

A/N: I did not make the video (sadly ) so all right goes to their respective owner.

   Jason's pov:
I look at where batman once was and said to myself a little to loud,"That is why I never wanted to work with the damn bats."
"Aww you know you love him" Dick said.
"Ugh I wish Roy was here, don't tell him I said that." I said with venom dripping out of my voice at the end.
"Aww I knew you'd miss me!" Roy gushed.
"don't get used to it. Roy do you want to leave and go do something?"
"And get away from the team of sidekicks of course!"

   Dick's pov:
After the two anti-heroes left, Conner asked," is it just me or did Roy have a different personality?"
"No that's just Jaybird bringing out the best in him, he does that sometimes you just have to know him well and earn Jay's trust." I replied.
"But why doesn't Roy act like that around us?" M'gann asked innocently.
"Because... well I don't know." I reply thinking about it.
We then see the two of them coming back in like they were best friends, but who knows maybe they were.

   Jason's pov:
I was just walking around gotham with Roy when we saw a girl in her late teens being robbed of her money and was about to get shot. So I did the pleasure of shooting the robbers, instantly killing them. I then went up to the lady and started to ask if she was alright.
"I am good thanks to you. Thank you!" She said while hugging me. After she left we started to walk back to the cave reminiscing about the fun times we had with the other outlaws. When we got there, Dick was talking to the other sidekicks. So we just ignored him and talked about the time we had to give up our prized memories to a little kid (from Red Hood and the outlaws new fifty-two) when we needed to get past to the door.
Roy then asked,"What was your prized memory and why did you let the boy keep it?" By then the others were listening to our conversation. I then thought about it and said doesn't matter.

 I then thought about it and said doesn't matter