Babysitting

Jason's Pov
  I slowly open my eyes realizing I was at the cave.Ugh sadly I then push my legs off the couch because they didn't set me up with a room, not like I want to be here anyways. I then see two bright blue orbs staring at me.
"He-ello Ja-ay" I heard someone trying to say. I then look more carefully and see it's a miniature Dick Grayson.
"WHAT THE HELL!" I shout," WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!" I look around and see toddler versions of everyone else except Roy who was just looking at them with wide eyes. "Roy explain!" I say trying to stay calm obviously failing.
" I don't know they were fighting against witch boy and poof they were babies!" Roy answered.
"You are so lucky that this spell isn't permanent!"I yelled,"Ugh, I'll get Batman" I start typing away at the computer trying to get Batman but apparently the league was off saving the world again. See you can't stop crime you have to control it! I then look over my shoulders and all the toddlers were crying,making me glare at Roy who was eating food and laughing at them.
"Roy! Give them some!"
"But... I am hungry "
"Just give them some and I won't kick your ass"
"Okay okay geez" Roy says while giving the some of his McDonald's meal. "Now what do we do about this?" He says while pointing at the toddlers who were enjoying the Mcdonald's meal.