Welcome to New Domino City

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - last name
M/N - Mom's name
D/N - Dad's name
-------------

You were casually roaming the streets of new domino city when you encountered a beautiful duel runner. It was the color of the ocean. You decided to keep it for yourself. You were really interested in duel runners and playing duel monsters. "I am back!" You said smiling. "How was it, Y/N". "The carnival was amazing! I saw all the pretty lights and rode the Ferris wheel!" You smiled cheerfully and began to help your mom put the dishes away. "Y/N, could you go out and help your father? He needs help putting the boxes away." "Sure! I'll help!" You walked outside happily and helped your father put the empty boxes away, since you just arrived here. "Mom! Can I go look around?" You said while looking at an old painting of a gorgeous rose, which reminded you of the pretty trees and flowers at the park. "Sure honey! Just come back soon!" You squealed in happiness as you ran outside. You put on the helmet that was Hanging on the side of the handle and rode off towards the park.

I got off my d wheel and sat down at a bench. I then grabbed my notebook and began to draw my surroundings. I heard a soft and kind voice speak to me, "May I sit here?" The dark haired male said as he smiled at me. "Of course." I said smiling back. "Is that your d wheel? Oh how rude of me, my name is Yusei, Yusei Fudo."
I tried not to scream, oh my goodness! I was actually talking to the King of turbo dueling! Yusei Fudo! "I am Y/N L/N... It's an honor to meet you." I smiled holding out my hand for him to shake it. All of the sudden it began to snow, it was freezing and I forgot my sweater. Yusei looked at me worriedly and held my tightly. "Are you cold Y/N? If you want you can come to my house and drink something warm." I smiled and blushed a deep shade of red. I answered back happily, "I would love too, Yusei." I blushed as he held my hand and hugged me tightly.
"Y/N, do you want to ride my d wheel or yours?" "I say yours... It doesn't really matter." Yusei smiled but was shot with a sharp pain in his arm. "Grrr..." I felt my hand burn and tried not to scream. "Yusei... Do you feel what I feel?" "W-What do you mean?" He said confused. My arm began to glow. "Y-Yusei?! What's going on?!" I felt pain all over my arm. "Y/N! Are you alright?" Yusei said as he saw your eyes change color. They were crimson red. "Y-Yusei.. Help me.." I felt something or someone trying to take control of me. "Y-Yusei! Go! Run!" "No I am not leaving you here alone!" A red beam shot towards the sky. There was a huge gust of wind as Yusei was blown away. He hit the ground hard but managed to pick himself back up. "Y/N!" He ran towards me and hugged me.. "I-I can't control it!" You felt something warm touch your lips. You began to see everything dark and next thing you knew you were in Yusei's arms.

Hey everyone I am Bridget, I just started to write fanfictions! I know this is pretty bad, but I am trying. I hope you liked this small chapter. If you want I'll continue to make more! - love, Bridget💕✨