Dark Matter ((call of duty fans understand))

You sighed as you tried to understand further depth of your power, the Crimson dragon... It was all that reoccurred in your mind.. You felt a strong energy coming from Akiza as she showed you how she controlled her power, you carefully followed her steps and began to master your power, Yusei had just come back. He stroked your hair gently and gave you a hug. " Y/N, I feel something bad is going to happen. The dark signers.. Everything makes sense now." You looked at him and reminded yourself about what Goodwin was saying earlier when he called you up to his headquarters, "You must not waste time. The dark signers are about to strike. I know you became a signer, Y/N. You must help the others, you all need to conquer the towers of balance before sundown. The immortals are rising. They need to be stopped." You gulped as your remembered his words. "Yusei, we must stop the immortals." He looked at you eyes wide open, "Y/N, I'll protect you no matter what!" Jack and Crow smiled, "Well beat the snot out of those dark signers together!" Crow said as he held up his fists "We'll even beat them to a bloody pulp!" Jack said as he readied his deck, Akiza nodded, "We'll save the world, together!"

*Ahem!* yes these updates are short, but at least they are updates! I'm getting back into the writing spirit! I'll be working on each story once a week! I'll try to at least! But school is 2 weeks ahead XD WISH ME LUCK OH HELL NAH I DONT WANT TO GO OVER THERE 😂😂😂💕💕💕 - Yuukiro